| • sixteen • |

A COLLOQUY 

'Shit!!' I exclaimed, facepalmed myself after I realized he cut off his call as I pursued my vow of silence in concentrating by the massive description of my girl with no estimation that he'd no longer going to pursue my dumb call.

I was content by hallucinating her presence over my mind with no wonder that I had not got Stella's number on call as I successfully drifted off my comfort-zone with her.

A moment later I was really gracious to the Almighty God that he favoured me hardly with Noah texting his cousin num in very few minutes. I'm so jobless as I could easily let me dial her to get my girl's number, no matter even if we're busy, I'll never resist my attempts in reaching out to her. 

I finally dialed Stella's number after the mini thunderbolt I had. The only toughest thing to do is that to get called my old friends and so are my time in asking 'how you doing' courtesy.

Eventually she reciprocated my call with leaving surprises as luck finds so hard to favour me all the damn time. 'Dude, I'm surprised how you doin'. Jay, it's been years we talked. I miss you, bruh,' I could find she scoffs while talking and later shrugged it off.

But seriously I haven't got any patience to handle all the courtesy talks and spontaneously shifted to the official topic.

'I'm good here, Stell. Really glad to hear your voice after years. I missed you too,' I resumed without leaving a pause for her to talk.

'Do you have her num?' I asked out of pity, biting all my nails hard. One thing I realized was that I feel it is so difficult to pronounce her name. I terribly get desperate when I get a glimpse of her. Only God could give me my answer behind 'why am I introvert in the phase LOVE?'

'Whose?' She raised her question by making her throat clear. 

'Uhh... Your ex-roommate,' I somehow managed to spit out words from my mouth without any stammer. But I was sure that this could not hit Stella's mind by just describing a single identification of hers. So I made my way to justify her identifications.

But I hardly had any clues that Stella could really figure out who that person was and the reason behind my approach.

'Jay, seriously? After all this time?' And she had no idea of my response.

'Always,' She pursued her vow of silence for the next fewer minutes. Amidst those talks, Don't get me wrong. I'm a potterhead right?! 

'Jay, This isn't really fair to be strangled just where Emma left you,' That's it all it wants to hardly drive me back to the past when after fortunately hearing her name which made its way to my brain. 

A/N : Thank you!

A/N : Thank you!