| • four • |

#4  REALITY DISCERNED

OCT 10

My mind was more frustrated than I was as per the fact that I never wished to open the damn door--more specifically when I am busy sparing my time in recognizing my past.

Amidst the fact I was on the way to my door restlessly and hopelessly thinking about my ex-girlfriend who left me ---to be mentioned I left her.

The annoying truth is to be aware of much hesitations I carry on to confess my feelings for her--yes, I still love her and freaking can't move on, despite the fact that we have been in relationship. I am that one kind of person who becomes an introvert when it comes in love.

Blabbering and conversing with my own soul has the tendency to lessen the time running out of shit as I reached the destination and wrapped my right palm onto the steeled designed doorknob and was in motion of widening the door.

But I have no idea why my thoughts made their way in insisting me to peek through the peephole. I know that is pointless. 

What if she stands there?

Oh shut up! That is freakin' impossible that happens to occur here which hadn't for past years. By stating the obvious I widened up and looked forth.

 *A KID*

Huh? Kid? What does he wants at 6 a.m? I frowned my forehead while questioning his appearance over my home, resulting in a slight chuckle.

'Good morning, neighbour,' He giggled.

Haa..? What's wrong with this dumbkid? Get the hell outta here. I mumbled inside my mind. 

'Ahem.. Good mornin..' Before I could end my sentence he ran off. That was weird.

Leaving the kid aside, I made my way towards the balcony in the intention of inhaling some good air and exhaling the hard times I went through which I anticipated a few moments before. Just paying a visit to my balcony envelopes with relief and bliss.

I sighed and went back to my bed and curled myself underneath the blanket with having a pillow onto my waist covered with my forearms.

I was put into the deep wonder that how it becomes so unfortunate to be tangled in nowhere but solely with her presence and it becomes the  more wildering when I keep on evoking the fact that she resides somewhere 7941.7452 miles away from me. 

You may wonder if it was perfect that the digits after the decimal were even to be mentioned. But a matter of the fact, I made myself google the kilometers between Australia  and the US.

To admit the fact that she lives there right now is wholly sour, while I made myself warm by shifting the position of myself onto the bed which made their own ways to close my eyelids with frown. 

*ANALYZING THE PAST OF MINE*

A/N : stay tuned!