| • nine • |

RE-ANALYZING KINSHIP  

'I'm really letting my hopes down. I'm exhausted by my parents. They keep on arguing and fighting and I really can't be there and make any survival. And I paying myself at dorms now. I collected all the schedule and details of the dorm. I'm really clueless about where my life takes me in. I'm up to no good,' Stella made her statement sobbing and letting her tears descend. While Stephan, Alan, Noah and I wrapped her by our arms to make her feel cozy. 

'Don't worry, Stella. Lemme assure you that no matter what or how the circumstances are tied up we'll always be with you and let go through every shit together, I promise,' Those content words spit out of Stephan's mouth with his thumb wiping her tears out. 

Days went by, and the test and assignments kept increasing by. I soaked with a pile of papers onto my lap and my hands were fast typing at keys on the keyboard for the report and preparing myself mentally for the seminar held next week.

Assuming that I very casually own the ability of multitasking. On the other hand all of my friends had some or other works to involve themselves into those for week we had less contact and those distance broke when Sunday made its way to come. 

Eventually, we gathered at the cafe and I made myself late as I ever do. We all made ourself comfortable by grabbing the table near the window. Steph raised his hand in indicating our presence to Emy.

'Lemme get your menus, kiddo,' She sighed and bid us the ones we wanted. 'Woah! What it makes so perfect to be the best couple and the life made its way to find each other with ending up them wholly apart,' Stella spoke with gaze above the ceiling with her hands under the cheeks supported by the table.

'What are you talking about, lunatic?' Noah scoffed with a chuckle considering her as psycho

'Well, certainly about the Jack and Rose,' Stell shrugged it off with waving her hands in the air still in her gaze.

'What, really? Jack got back with rose? How couldn't that jerk lemme know? I even talked to him in the morning,' Alan made his words furious and looked at us with an 'O' shaped mouth.

'Whoa.. Whoa.. Wait I'm talking 'bout the Titanic, you lunatic,' She expressed with a laugh.

'Whatever it is. I couldn't really admit when it comes to Jughead and Betty,' Steph debated like an obvious state. What? He watches Riverdale and we never got into that topic. 

'Dude, you watch Riverdale,' Noah broke my thoughts out with a surprised expression on his face. Stephan, Noah and I were talking high about Riverdale. On the other hand, Stella was doing a solo performance in debating for Titanic.

'Stop, lunatics. I bet my life nothing could even touch the couple of Harry and Ginny,' Alan protested by indicating his index finger to stop. Oh well, all his Harry Potter specs on him makes him do. But wait I'm a potterhead too. What should I stand for now?

The debate went by the solo Titanic one side and two Riverdale fans teamed-up the other side and Alan was protesting to himself with Harry Potter where I stood neutral for the last two. And the debate ended up with enriching laughters over our mouth. 

We headed back to our respective places at the end of the day. And pursuing with an other hard week with no hope in it. Finally Friday came the discussion of our gathering again which makes me always engrossed but ain't this time.