| • ten • |

#10 AN ORDINARY MORNING 

I strove to get some sleep throughout the day. But will my mind set me free? It keeped evoking the glimpse of her each time when I closed my eyes. And when I closed them hardly and dozed off.

Will luck favor me at any cost? Never.

The Almighty had already decided to somehow trouble me by letting those bright sharp rays of sun to penetrate through the window which I had across my goddamn bed to unfold my firm eyelids which made their way in leisure.

I'm never goin' to rent a window house anymore. So, nothing else is left to describe more than enough. I set my eyesight towards the clock which surprised me with, 11 a.m perfect!

I scoffed and shrugged it off while putting the olive hoodie with a flawless embroidered caption over it and dragging the white skinny jeans up to my waist and my hands made their way to comb by messy hair using fingers and finally tied my black nikes converse and at last let my foot work against the floor to reach my collage in at least a while before it could be framed late.

I heard vague noise over the entire class murmuring something by putting some excited expression on their face. If they were all skins painted yellow and put a denim jumpsuit on. Honestly,  it would be tall despicable minion version two.

I chuckled and sensed my right side was letting someone approaching me with a grinned mouth showing off the teeth. It was the red-bow-girl a.k.a Sienna Mason.

'Hey, James come over. A happy news is about to be heard,' Sienna Mason prompted with patting a peppy gesture beyond Lucas's dorsal side. Before I could interact with anything reluctant to the unknown announcement of her. The over-excited joy took her over.

'Finally, our principal Hooper allowed us to have this year's Christmas a big celebration, woohoo..' She exclaimed with great excitement while I do not wish to give any damn on it.

'Just look at everyone, Jay. Each displays a partying face, though. Haha..' She prompted. 

Well, I love Christmas as everyone does but only till the last year that I have celebrated with my loved ones and more specifically, her. This year, I wish I could turn invisible whenever any get-together moments come.

Ugh!

I sighed in while the person everyone mumbling about just managed to show up. 'Principal Hooper, we're honoured for your acceptance,' The girl next to me was still in her excitement mode as she muttered. 

'Great students, as we all know we're having a tough year this time as the renovation works are going on which made me to cancel the Christmas celebration. But what is a collage without a festive mode on. So yeah, boys and girls, it's totally your responsibility to make it lit,' As our principal made this announcement all the pupils around me were yelling out of their capacity.

Later, our lecturer made us divide ourselves in groups. I witnessed the maximum amount of division over the class when after the lecturer announcement.

I found myself grabbed by Sienna to set me in her group where I witnessed Lucas sat next to H cube a.k.a Harrison Hudson blah blah guy across an unfamiliar high-ponytailed girl while Sienna made me sit next to her. 

'What's up guys! I'm really thrilled out to be in the band group for Christmas. Oh shit! Festive vibes on,'  Lucas let out his comments merely while the high-ponytailed girl lend her right hand out in the gesture of handshake.

'Layla Topez,' She made her self-introduction and resumed 'You can call me Lay." With a winked eye on me. I shook my hands with her and completed my side of self-introduction. 

We beginned our discussion by putting our innovative plans forth. And we finally acknowledged that we are the only band to be presented on the festival as we own the perfect members to be fit in an even an official band.

As Sienna and I admitted we are good at singing hence, everyone came to the conclusion of placing us as singers.

While, the new girl Lay came forth as a good lyricist to compose the song since she had done a lot of in schooling and bachelors at the other hand H cube were  positioned as the pianist due to his skill in playing piano. And we made ourselves close by funny banters amongst us. 

'Sienna, are you serious about your part? You really couldn't afford to sing with your dreadful voice. And we really couldn't afford to loose our eardrums,' Harrison laughed out loud with making a high-five with me while everyone made their chuckles hard.

'Please go and get trained by my girlfriend. Maxi's really good at singing and looks better than you. Damn, attractive too. Haha.. you can approach her Sienna,' He mocked Sienna hardly in receiving a sly smile from her. 

'Attractive? Do you want me to seduce her? Haha..dude sadly I ain't gay,'

'Bloody hell,' Harrison commented with an arrogant move and ended up with a slight chuckle. Few moments later all our dumb banters and humiliations among us, Layla Topez came with the official discussion.

'Fine, when can we all get our progress started?' Lay raised her eyebrows with waving her hands in the air and moved her eyesight towards Sienna as she interrupted. 

'Hey, hang on. One more guy is yet to come.. Oh there he is,' She made her hand in indicating the guy's presence beyond me and resumed 'Here is Mr. Bailey,'

What? Bailey? William Bailey? Over here?

A/N : If you find any chapter engrossing, lemme know in votes & comments

STAY TUNED!!