Twenty

~

...~..........~...
I'm sorry...

Luna still stood there till the Kooks were gone, from time to time she saw Rafe looking back to her. The Pogues had already left Kie took them to take care of their wounds.

"Luna!" Pope walked up from behind.

Luna flinched. "Pope, shit! Let me take a look at you!!"

"I'm okay Lue!" He said.

"Liar!" She said and pulled him to the van and turned the light on.

He had a black eye and a bloody nose.

"It's not that bad." Pope said.

"Shut up P."

He looked away from her.

She let go of his face and leaned back. "Fuck..." She breathed out and closed her eyes.

The rest followed soon and they drove in silence back home. Kie was driving she wasn't injured and not that drunk.

While Luna sat on the back with Pope she almost fell asleep but then a message woke her back up.
Rafe drunkenly texted her and already called a few times.

She ignored him and fell back to sleep.

"Luna! Luna?!" Someone said and slapped her arm.

Luna opened her eyes and JJ stood in front of her. He had a red and blue cheek as a slightly broken nose.

"Oh JJ, shit. We need to cool your face you look horrible." She was now full awake and pulled him out of the van right to the house.

"Luna chill!" JJ said annoyed. He knew she was stressed because most of them were hurt and she really cared about him and her friends. She was really overprotective.
Luna sat JJ on the bench next to Pope and John, they already frozen pears and carrots. She gave him frozen berries.
Kie came and sat next to them.
Then Luna stood in front of them with crossed arms. "You, well, we, are in deep shit, you know that right." She took a look at Kie. She looked away.