Ten

~

...~..........~...
The enemy?

The Pogues went back to the chateau and Sky packed her things. The ferry was going to arrive in one and a half hour, still enough time.
Luna helped her and soon they were done.

While Sky closed her backpack she asked, "Was Rafe the one that was texting you before we went to Bret's party?"

Luna choked on the sip of water she just took, "What??"

"The way he stared at you and also when we were at the beach and he picked Topper and Kelce up I saw him looking at you too...."

"I-" Luna had no idea. "So he wasn't ignoring me."

"Well also the name makes sense. What was it? Rafie boy?"

Luna took a deep breath in and breathed out, there was no logical lie she could tell.
Short she said. "Yes."

"Oh my gosh. Luna?! Why Rafe?" Sky put her hands in her hip.

"I don't know, it just happened. He texts me when there is a party." Luna shrugged. "I don't know."

"Okay..." Sky said but paused. "Wait. The hickies...No- Did you two sleep together? He lives on the Seaside right??"

"Yeah..." Luna scratched he head and sat down on the bed.

"Oh my god you had sex with him?! With the enemy of you brother and friends?? Rafe. You know his reputation..." Sky stood in front of Luna. "He's a player."

"I know!" Luna sighed. "It just happened. He helped me to get away from David and we stayed in the bathroom and talked and drank, we were really drunk. And then it happened and then we went to him.... Yeah. It just happened and won't happen again."

"Well I don't judge you. He is hot but it's Cameron,..." Sky shook her head then something came to her mind. "But you know .... every time we are at a party and he's there too, he kind of flirts with you. You two have chemistry." Sky babbled her thoughts out.

"Huh what?" Luna was confused, she never noticed that. She knew that they had a tension and bit flirty convos but not that much. "No."

"Yeah. For example, do you remember the party after Topper reminded him who you were and who your brother is?"

"Yeah, it was at that Australian girls house."

"Yes exactly. When we were standing at the bar making drinks he came over to talk to you. I don't know, just some small talk and I swear the way he talked and what he was talking was absolutely flirting. Also, he invited you to a drinking game where I found you later and joined. You two were sitting really close! You had a lot of fun."

"Oh... Yeah but that doesn't need to mean anything!"
Luna went with her right hand over her forehead.
She couldn't remember him doing that, that night was just a whole blackout. Rafe always was where Luna was but she couldn't remember him being with her, she needed to stop getting that much wasted.