Sixty Two

~

...~...........~...
Invitation

It was a few weeks later. Most people knew that Rafe and Luna were a couple. Who they told personally didn't took it that well, like Topper and Kelce. They freaked out and told Rafe that he was stupid and that it won't last long and it couldn't even work. But he tried to stay calm and didn't let their words come to his head, he just listened and a few seconds later tried to forget about it.
Wheezie was excited and jumped up and down when Rafe told her. "I knew it!"

Rose was just confused, she had no idea who Luna was and didn't remember the time they met but Rafe didn't care.

...~...........~...

It was the weekend and Luna didn't had to work. Rafe suggested to go on a hike. She agreed happily. They drove to John's to get Luna's sunglasses.

"We're taking Joy with us." Luna took Rafe's hand when they walked to John's house. "Then she sees something different."

"Oh yes. She's so cute." He nodded excited.

As they were talking about the dog, she came running out, welcoming Luna and Rafe happily.

"Hi!!" Luna smiled at Joy and played a bit with her till she moved on to Rafe who did the same.

In the meantime JJ walked out to them. "What's up. What are you doing here?"

"We're going hiking. Can we take Joy with us?"

"Where are you hiking?"

"Hiling." Rafe answered.

"Fine." JJ sighed and they walked in to get the things for Joy and Luna's glasses. Then soon they were driving to Hiling.

They took a break to let Joy pee after she was done, she hopped on Rafe's lap.

"No, you have to go  to the back, I'm sorry." He spoke to Joy. Luna laughed and took a picture of the scene.