Thirty Six

~

...~..........~...
Back to normal

It was Monday again, a new week, a week full of work.
Luna woke up, her legs were over Rafe's legs intertwined, she laid on her stomach. It was so comfortable she never wanted to get out of bed.
She moved a little away from him, gaining a mumbling from Rafe, he rolled over to the side, his hand fell on her arm.
She knew that he was about to wake up, his fingers moved slightly on her arm. She watched him.

Rafe opened his eyes, the first thing he saw were Luna's eyes looking back at him.
"I could get used to this. No! Don't think that. What is wrong with you?!"

"Morning." He mumbled and turned his face into the pillow, letting her arm go. He needed to stop touching her. Thinking about her.

"Morning." She smiled.

Rafe smiled at her. "Do you have to work again?"

"Yes at 5."

"Mh okay." He nodded and closed his eyes again. "Do you work with Kie?"

"I don't know if I work with Kie." She frowning and highlighted 'Kie'.

"Why did you say it like that?" Rafe opened his eyes.

"Why did you say it like that?" She responded.

"What?" Rafe said tired.

"Everyone of your friends call her Kiara, why don't you?"

"Because I know her from when she was really close with Sarah. We hang out. Like having movie nights. She was quite often with us." Rafe looked at her.

"Really?! She never told me."

"It's a long time ago. Things have changed but the name stuck."

"Mhm." Luna nodded.

"It's like you when you came back and got close to Sarah. I wasn't there often but when I was, you were there."

"I never saw you." Luna's eyes flickered over his face. "He noticed me?"

"I never said anything. Are you okay?" He asked frowning.

"Yeah sorry. I'm a bit tired. Can we make breakfast?" She lifted her head and smiled a little at him.

"Ohh of course!" He said and pushed the blankets from their bodies. "What time is it?" He stood up.

Luna looked at her phone. "Oh already 12:30pm."

"My gosh." Rafe brushed over his face, his eyes gazed over to her when she also got out of bed.

They were still in their underwear, Luna's bra strap was slit down her shoulder, Rafe looked her up and down. He came closer to her wanting to put it right on, same as her. Their hands touched and Luna stared up at him. His hand lingered on her skin.
She smirked at him and he moved even closer to her, she felt his normal bulge against her core, she looked down her eyes running over his muscles, she moved her body closer to him gaining a chuckle from him.