Sixty Six

~

...~..........~...
Figure it out

The drive home was amazing. Rafe was like a different person. He was extremely excited about the news his dad gave him and he talked about what could happen in the future.
"We can make so much money. Baby I swear we can have a fucking good life in a nice house with a pool and... honestly everywhere you would like. I'm gonna have connections. God!"

Luna smiled at him, she liked his vision of their future. Even with all the fighting in the last time he was still thinking about their future, knowing that they were still together. "I would love that."

"Where do you want to live?" He looked at her.

"I don't know..." She shrugged. "Anywhere it's beautiful and I love, I feel safe."

"This island?"

"No."

Rafe looked surprised at her. "You don't want to stay here?"

"No. I don't. Too many people I know."

"I thought you missed that and the beach in New York."

"Yeah but it's still shit here and sometimes I can't ignore it. Yes, I love the beach and the sea and my friends but this island hurt me too much." Luna shrugged.

Rafe nodded. "We can go somewhere else."

"I'll keep that in mind." Luna smiled.

"Mh!" Rafe laughed.

"... what do you think about going to Charleston? Have a day for us. Just us. We need that." Luna asked after a while.

"Yes we do. That's good. When?"

"Tomorrow? It's too late now."

"Yeah sure." He nodded. He turned right into his street and on the driveway. "Here opened the door already." He handed her a solo key.

Luna frowned. "Is this the extra key under the pot."

"No." He grinend.

"Huh?"

"It's yours."

Luna's mouth dropped. "Mine?"

"Yes. You basically live here. You should've got this key a long time ago."

"Thank you." She smiled. "Yeah it's like I moved in, half if my stuff is here."