Forty Six

~

...~..........~...
Out of the window

⚠️Tw: puking, throwing up

Luna and Rafe didn't stay long at the party, first it was way too busy and secondly Rafe got a headache and felt really bad. He was too high and drunk.
"Oh god!" Rafe mumbled as they walked up the stairs of his house.

"What?"

"I have to throw up I think." He said fast.

"Oh god!"

They rushed in and Rafe hurried to the guest bathroom heading straight to the toilet, Luna followed him fast.
When he opened the seat he had to throw up immediately.
First Luna was in shock and didn't know what to do but when she got out of it, she got toilet paper for his mouth and water.

While he was throwing up, she rubbed his back carefully. It was a switching between tissue, water and flushing.
She had flashbacks from uni parties.

"Oh no." He leaned back and sat down on his feet. "I hated that."

"Are you done?" She asked worried and flushed again.

"I think..." Rafe looked at her. "Mh! Do you remember that party... when you felt so bad and I walked with you outside and you puked in the bush." He laughed.

"Ha so funny." She didn't make a face.

"Oh please!" He laughed again. "You were slapping my hands away and said 'leave me alone. Why are you even with me.' All over again."

"Yeah why would you help me?"

"Because you felt bad." He noticed what he did and got serious again.

"And you cared? That was years ago."

"Yes."

Luna looked at him. "Did you had a crush on me or what." She just joked but then frowned when Rafe looked serious.

"I had a crush on you for years." He said low.

"What..."

"Yup. It was one of the crushes you knew that won't happen ever. Never."

"Well. Now look at us." Luna smiled softly.

"Mhm. Look at us." He smiled but then ruined the moment with throwing up again.

It took 10 minutes till Rafe felt good again, they brushed their teeth and since then he only could shamble into the bedroom and fell into bed.