Sixty Four

~

...~..........~...
Don't ever do that again

They flew back in the evening of the next day. They just got on the plane and it was going to start soon. Again Luna sat between the two boys, JJ left at the window and Rafe right.
JJ was in a better mood than before. He was still not liking that Rafe was with them but there had been no bad tension between them and they had exchanged a few more words but still he didn't like that Rafe and Luna were together.
He looked to his right where Luna was next to him sleeping, he noticed a hickey on her neck. Fast he looked away to not think about how that happened.

Rafe woke Luna carefully up when they were about to land.

...~..........~...

The Pogues picked them up but Sarah also came with Rafe's jeep so he could go home.

The three stepped out of security and already saw their friends. Excited JJ ran to them and hugged each one. Luna also greeted everyone with a hug while Rafe gave them an awkward smile and wave.

"Rafe I got your car here." Sarah talked to her brother.

"Great. Thanks." He looked to Luna who was showing Kie pictures on her phone and talked excited about the weekend.
"Luna?"

"Yeah?" She lifted her head and looked at him with a big smile.

"Are you driving with me?"

"Uhm. Yeah I still have to write a text for that one class."She gazed at her friends that looked a little disappointed.
Soon they separated and the Pogues drove home while Luna went back to Rafe's house.

After they put their clothes into the washer and sorted their suitcases, they cooked together. They sat on the couch while eating. It was already 7 pm.

"I'm gonna shower and then start with writing. But I think not too long."

"Okay." Rafe mumbled with a full mouth.

...~..........~...

It was the next day and Luna had to concentrate on uni again.
"I need to go to... eh... Tannyhill and talk with Rose." Rafe stepped in the office as Luna was writing a text for her class.

"Okay. When will you be back?"

"I'm not sure."

"Right. Cause I'm going to Kie in the evening. Kie wanted to cook."