Twenty Six

~

...~..........~...
It's difficult

The mood in the room was way more relaxed after Rafe left, besides for Luna. She didn't dare to look at Sarah but still felt her stare from the other side of the table. She was not directly in Luna's sight. Luckily for both of them.

"On the party she said that it wasn't as bad as she thought it would be. It didn't really matter. It was a party, we were drunk and it was a game. It was her dare!"
Luna overthought anxiously about the situation while making herself breakfast.
While eating Luna got a text. It was Mike, asking if she was free the next days and could work, Johnathan was sick for the rest of the week.  She said 'yes'. She needed the distraction.

"We should throw a party!" JJ randomly said and took another toast.

"Where?" Luna asked.

"In our garden, well, John's garden."

"What?" John B lifted his head and looked confused at JJ.

"Yeah." JJ nodded excitedly.

"I don't know man." John shrugged.

"Oh come on!" JJ made puppy eyes at him.

"Come on John." Kie pounded on the table with her fingers.

"Come on!" Pope joined and Luna smiled at John.

Sarah stayed quiet.

"Mh... fine." John gave in. "When?"

"What about Tuesday it's in two days?" Kie said.

"Yeah then we have time to buy some stuff." John nodded.

"Awesome!" JJ clapped.

The group continued to eat their breakfast and happily talk about the upcoming party. When Luna was done she walked back upstairs.
"Can I take a shower?" Luna looked at Sarah.

"Yes." Sarah said short without even looking at Luna.

She sighed and walked past Rafe's room, the door was open and the room tidy, it looked like he had never been there.

An urge to text him went through her mind but she hurried to shower and wash the thought of him away. She showered fast and was done after five minutes and got dressed. She put on a simple white tank top with blue shorts and a green blouse because it was a bit chilly added with her everyday shoes, converse.