Forty Two

~

...~..........~...
Falling

The alarm rang at 7:30. Luna and Rafe woke up at the same time. Confused she looked at him but remembered that she set that alarm.
"God..." Rafe groaned. "Why?"

"Shhh?!" Luna shushed him. "My head."

He snorted amused. "What time is it??"

"7:30." She stretched her body.

"Great..." He rolled his eyes and then turned his body over to her, he smiled at her. "Good morning."

"Good morning." She smiled back.

His hand lifted and stroke a hair strand behind her ear.
"You look so exhausted."

"I feel so exhausted. Surprisingly you look awake."

"I do not feel awake. I'm so tired." Rafe sighed and rolled over, his hand wrapped around her waist and pulled her to him. Luna laid half on him, she lifted her head to look at him.

"I was thinking about what you said yesterday."

"Mh?" He frowned.

"Maybe we should get most of my things from home so I don't have to go back that often."

"Yes that's good. You can bring some to mine and here. You can also study at my house."

"Mhm." She nodded. "Thank you." She smiled gratefully.

"That's the least I can do." He smiled happy and stroke over her cheek.

They leaned in and kissed. Luna moved further on top to kiss him easier.

"You brushed your teeth last night right?" She grinned before kissing him again.

"Yeah." He chuckled.

Rafe's hands held onto her waist, slowly his hands moved under her shirt, stroking her skin. Immediately Luna got goosebumps.
With one hand he grabbed her waist and turned them around, now Luna was pressed in the sheets.
Rafe above her, the kiss got more passionately and they were making out roughly. When Luna moaned into his mouth Rafe stopped. He looked at her for a few seconds and began to slow the kiss down. After a few kisses they stopped and just looked at each other while Luna stroke through his hair.

He rolled off her but took her hand and played with her fingers, they couldn't take their eyes off each other. Luna had the feeling that the looks were different from before, more meaningful. It scared her. She noticed it for a few weeks, mostly from him but she also started to look at him dreamily and think about him more often when he was not around. "Oh god no! Is it happening? It can't!"