Sixty Eight

Damn guys I'm sorry whats about to happen in this chapter

Damn guys I'm sorry whats about to happen in this chapter.... 😮‍💨
it's gonna be all good later just bare with me😭

...~..........~...
Can't do this

It was a few days later and a new week started. Luna got woken up early. The Pogues were getting ready for school and weren't really quiet like they promised to be. She couldn't fall back to sleep and decided to get up.
She joined her friends that were in a hurry in the kitchen.
"Can I shower?" She asked.

"Yeah. We're gone in 5 minutes anyways." John said as he was rushing past her with his shirt half on.

"Why don't you just get up earlier? Then you have enough time." She shook her head and smiled amused.

"Because we want enough sleep, Lue." JJ said with a full mouth, he was eating cereal.

"Right." She chuckled and pet Joy who came up to her.
In a few minutes the others were done and hurried to the Twinkie and drove to school. Luna went to take a shower and got ready for work. While she got dressed her phone rang.

"Hello?" Luna picked up the call.

"Hi. It's Barry."

Luna was too confused to talk. "Eh-" She cleared her throat. "Oh hi. What's up?"

"I wanted to talk to you about something."

"Okay."

"It's about Rafe."

She gasped. "No please. Did he relapse?? Oh god no..."

"Nah. Not that. He still going strong."

"Okay. What is it?" She calmed down a bit.

"I'm only doing this because I want to protect you. You're like my little sister, I don't want you to get hurt."

"Barry what are you talking about?" Her heartbeat was getting faster.

"Okay. Aight... so. A few months ago, summer break just started. You know Jonny?"

"Yes. I was there when-" She stopped talking. "My dad..."

"Yeah... uhm. So, at least Rafe told me, that Jonny had the idea to make a deal and since he, Rafe, is friends with me he could do it."