Seventy Three

~

...~..........~...
The city is good for us

The next morning Rafe and Luna woke up really late and stumbled up the stairs, both super hangover. They saw their friends already cleaning up. Kooks and Pogues were cleaning the boat together. Luna saw how Kie gave Topper a broom and he even said thank you.

"What the fuck?" Rafe whispered and Luna giggled.

"Rafe!" Kelce walked to them and looked Luna up and down.

She frowned and Rafe noticed that Kelce was looking at her neck. In a fast motion he covered the dark hickey with her hair.
Luna looked at Rafe confused but he said nothing, just took her hand and walked to the small kitchen.
"What? I'm confused."

"I've been to much for your sensitive skin."

Luna gasped and touched her neck. "No..."

"Yes." He smirked and kissed the spot.

"Rafe. Don't make it worse!" She pulled away from him. He laughed and pulled her into a hug, stumbling around the small kitchen till they stopped and he pressed her against the counter. Luna and Rafe were looking at each other and then he leaned down to her, kissing her soft and sloppy.

"Oh- sorry." Pope gasped and stared at Luna and Rafe for a moment and then wanted to leave but walked against the door that had closed automatically.

Fast they separated. "Pope!" Luna smiled. "Hi."

"Hi. Ehm... I'm gonna leave."

"No, I'm sorry. You don't need to leave."

"I just wanted to grab a water." He said and looked between Rafe and Luna.

"Right." They stepped to the side and let him get to the fridge.

"Sorry."  He mumbled. "If you guys still want to help we are on the upper floor."

"Okay. We will be there." Luna nodded and looked after Pope who left fast.

"Well that was awkward." Rafe breathed out.

"Yup, more than that..." Luna stared at the wall.

"Uhm what did we want here... food."

"Yes breakfast. I'm starving and am so hangover."

"Let's see what we have. I hope they left us something."  Rafe opened the fridge.