3

Billie

"Fuck Billie," Cassie moaned softly, placing her hand on my stomach, riding me, while also trying to keep quiet due to the kids still sleeping.

"Quiet"

I flipped us over so I was now on top and leaned towards her, I moved my hips back and forth allowing me to thrust in and out of her. She bit her bottom lip and slightly threw her head back with her eyes rolling in the back of her head.

She opened her mouth and shut her eyes tightly letting broken moans escape her pretty lips. I leaned down and began to kiss her neck down to her boobs. She ran her fingers through my hair and threw her head back once again now reaching her climax.

"You making breakfast?" Cassie asked me clearly out of breath calming down from her climax.

"Sure"

"Okay," She cupped my cheeks and kissed my lips.

________

"You like my fit?" I asked Cassie.

"Damn you look so sexy in these pants is this new?"

"Yea and thank you"

"we're ready," We heard Eloise say.

"We'll be down there in a minute"
_________

"How are you doing mentally?" My brother asked me as we shared a bag of chips on the couch.

"I'm doing great I had sex this morning"

"Oh Billie," he palmed himself and I just stood there and laughed at my response.

"Emilia is doing a lot better with her signing and she's making friends, I'm working a lot you know stuff," I told him.

"She's very smart she gets it from you well you're smart but your actions be dumb sometimes"

"Shut up," I hit his shoulder

"It's true," he laughed

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes

"Mommy I'm hungry," Emilia came up to me.

"Dinners almost ready"

"Up," she held out her arms.

I picked her up and sat her in between us as she grabbed a chip from the bag and smiled at me, I smiled back and played with her hair a bit.

"So Emilia is your mommy being mean to you" Finneas asked her

She giggled

"sometimes"

"Oh what the fuck that is so not true"

"You want me to beat her up for you?"

"Nooo," she took a bite of another chip.

"dinners ready" Claudia said from the kitchen and all the kids rushed to the table.

We all sat at the table and ate spaghetti and garlic bread while we talked about random things and had a great time. I love hanging out with my brother and his little family.

After that we let the kids go play again and we went to the couch, Cassie and Claudia talked about some girly stuff, Finneas came up to me and handed me a beer before sitting next to me and turning on the tv.

"Kids do you guys want to watch tv?" He asked.

"OKAY"

They all ran down and picked a spot on the couches, Emilia sat next to me, Alaia sat next to Finneas, Jayden and Eloise sat on the chairs.

We picked a comedy movie and laughed at all of the funny parts though most of it.

Damn there towards the end of the movie I had already had two beers, and was already falling asleep.

all of the kids fell asleep but the adults were still awake.

"The kids can take the guest bedrooms" Claudia told us.

I sat my empty beer bottle on the coffee table, and grabbed Emilia, gently picking her up as she rested her head on my shoulder and wrapped her little arms around my neck.

I brought her up the stairs to one of the guest bedrooms and layed her down in the middle of the bed putting the blankets over her. then I went back downstairs taking Jayden up then lastly Eloise.

I went back downstairs and threw my empty beer bottles in the trash before going to back to the couch sitting next to my wife.

"You okay?" Cassie asked me

"Yeah just tired"

"Why don't you get some rest you know I worry about you," she cupped my cheek.

"I love you"

"I love you too" she kissed my lips.