40

Pretty long ahh chapter so y'all better comment 😞

Billie

Mama drove us to the hospital and I was so eager and impatient to see my mom that I didn't even wait to get a wristband I just walked right passed the lobby.

"Eloise you have to wait," mama said to me.

I got right into the elevator and pushed the button taking me right up to the floor.

When the doors finally opened I walked out and I walked and walked and walked.

Until I finally founded myself in front of my mom's room.

I wasted no time going inside.

I saw a familiar face and familiar blue eyes look right at me as soon as the door flung open and we were met at the sight of each other.

It was my mom

Awake.

"Eloise," mom said.

I walked up to her and climbed on her bed hugging her immediately.

"I thought something bad happened to you I was so worried," she told me.

"No I was home safe"

"Oh my girl," she cried kissing my head and running her fingers through my hair.

"I'm so sorry I left you," she said.

"Don't worry about that mom you're awake and that's all I've been waiting for"

"Don't cry you're going to make me cry more"

"Shut up we're having a moment"

We both bursted out laughing especially because we both hate crying and we so happen to be crying at the same time, just something to lighten the mood.

"I've missed you so much Eloise"

"I've missed you more, next time I'm slapping you out of your sleep"

"You used to do that shit to me when you were little, I was so mad I couldn't hit you back"

"I miss those days"

"Oh shush," She rolled her eyes.

_________

"Come visit me tomorrow kiddos," mom said.

"We will"

"Bye mom I love you"

"I love you more chicken," she pinched my nose.

"Ow," I smacked her hand then went in for a hug.

"You smell good," she told me.

"Sage's tee-shirt"

"I hope you're being safe"

"I am"