12

Billie

"Leaving so soon?" Bailey said to me.

"Yeah," I lit a cigarette and sat back on the bed.

"How's your daughter?"

"Which one?"

"Your oldest"

"She's.. fine"

"I still kinda feel bad," she wrapped her arms around my neck from behind.

"She'll get over it"

"How do you know?"

"Because she's my kid," I slid my shoes on and tied the laces.

"Do you ever think about having any more kids?"

"..I don't know"

"Oh well okay I'll see you at work," she kissed my cheek.

"Bye," I put out my cigarette before walking out of her apartment and headed home. When I got into the house, I immediately headed for the shower.

After my shower, I threw my dirty clothes in the basket before climbing into bed with Cassie and cuddled her eventually falling asleep myself.

__________

"Wake up!" Cassie hit me.

"Yo what-"

"What the fuck is this?" she threw my shirt over to me.

"My shirt?"

"It has a fucking lipstick stain on the collar and I don't wear red lipstick Billie are you cheating on me? "

"Yo you're tripping over nothing it's just a wine stain from a work party celebration"

"I'm serious Billie don't lie to me this doesn't look like a wine stain"

"God dammit Cassie I'm not lying to you do you want to call my fucking boss?"

"No I don't wanna call your boss"

"Hey you gotta trust me okay?" I cupped her cheek and kissed her lips.

"I love you so much"

"I love you too bil"

"I'm gonna go get the kids up for school"

"Okay"

"Just chill"

Eloise

"Wake up for school," mom said and I groaned and turned the other way.

"I don't want to tell you again"

I ignored her.

"Fuck this," she mumbled before ripping the blankets off of me "get the fuck up" she hit my leg.

"Ow alright alright I'm up"

"Good now go wake up your brother"

She walked out taking my blanket with her. God sometimes I wish mama could wake us up, at least she'll be more gentle. I groaned and got up heading for my brother's room and hit him causing him to jolt up from his sleep.

"OW"

"Mom told me to get you up for school," I kicked him before leaving and left his door open to annoy him. I then went back to my room and got ready for the day.

 I then went back to my room and got ready for the day