6

Billie: mom Cassie: mama

Eloise

"I thought you quit?" I asked mom as I sat next to her while she smoked a cigarette outside.

"I gave up drugs not necessarily cigarettes" she blew smoke out

"Well you should quit it's not good for you"

"You're right I should," she put out the cigarette and threw it.

"Go get some rest it's pretty late and you have school"

"Okay"

"Did you brush your teeth?"

"Yes mom"

"Good kid"

I love you mom"

"I love you too goodnight baby" she kissed my head.

"Goodnight"
________

In the morning I did my morning routine and got dressed into a vest that I got recently and I thought my whole outfit was pretty decent.

I brushed out my soft blonde hair, before going downstairs for some breakfast.

After we finished breakfast, we grabbed our bags and our lunch before going to the garage, got into the our black Range Rover along with my siblings, mom had to drive us to school because mama had to work early.

________

"What was you and mama's big argument about?" I asked mom.

"You don't have to worry about it, it's over now"

"But it sounded like you were throwing things at each other"

"Correction she was throwing things at me"

"But why?"

"It doesn't matter plus it doesn't involve you so stay out of it"

I scoffed and rolled my eyes and got out of the car.

"Eloise you forgot your phone," she it handed to me through the window and I snatched it.

"damn what's up with you?"

I didn't say anything just shoved my phone in my back pocket and walked inside with both Emilia and Jayden.

"What's up with you, you were just fine?" Jayden asked.

"It's nothing" I grabbed Emilia's hand and took her to her class before going to class myself sitting next to my friend Olivia.

"Hey Elly"

"Ugh I hate that nickname"

"I know" she laughed "you okay?"

"Yeah just my parents fighting again"

"Oh"

The bell rang.
.
.
.
.

We waited inside the office for uncle Finneas to pick us up because they called mom in for work and mama's still at work so they sent him instead.

"Hey ready to go?" Uncle Finneas asked and we nodded, I picked up Emilia while she laid her head on my shoulder and we went outside into his car.

"How was school?"

"Fine," brother and I both said

"Doesn't sound like it's fun much"

"I'm pretty sure the only one that has fun at school is Emilia"

"Hm?" She looked at us confused that we mentioned her name

"Nothing," I laughed

Uncle Finneas pulled up to his house and we got out heading inside, giving Auntie Claudia a big hug.

"hi are you guys hungry?"

"Starving"
.
.
.
.
.

"How's your mom's doing?" Uncle Finneas asked.

"They've been fighting it was pretty bad and my mom your sister is literally a drunk"

He signed. "I know things are hard right now but just know things are going to get better"

"... I'm afraid mom might hurt mama again"

"Hey your mom loves your mama, just because your mom has mental problems and a pretty bad temper I'm pretty sure she knows her limits"

"I hope so"

"I'll have a talk with Billie, but just try to keep her off of alcohol and make sure she's taking her meds can you do that?"

"Yeah"

"She needs you. They both need you, and most importantly they need you," he pointed at my siblings.

"you're their big sister so you need to take care of them. You all need to take care of each other"

We heard the doorbell ring.

"That must be your mama"

"I'll see you soon uncle finn," I hugged him.

"See ya don't forget about what I told you"

"I won't," I sat up and walked over to mama giving her a hug.

"where's mom?" I asked her.

"She's at work she'll be home later"

"Oh"

__________

Billie

"Oh fuck Billie yesss right there,"

I fucked my worker, Bailey, at the edge of my office desk, I grabbed her by the neck and tightened my grip around it as she was reaching her Climax.

"I'm gonna cum," she yelled as her eyes rolled in the back of her head thank god for these soundproof walls.

"Fuck cum for me"

She came all over my dick and I filled the condom up with my load before pulling out and throwing the condom away.

I pulled up my boxers and pants then threw on the rest of my clothes.

"We hooked up now get out" I told her.

"So it's just like that huh?" She puts on her underwear.

"Yes you almost got me fucking caught," I threw her shirt at her and she laughs.

"I only sent the nudes because i thought you wanted them"

"But my wife found them instead"

"So?"

"So- just get the fuck out I'm done playing your stupid games"

"You don't have to be so mean-"

"Get out!" I yelled at her.

"Okay fine jeez," she quickly puts on her clothes before walking out.

I cleaned our mess, grabbed some extra clothes to change into them but realized I had red scratch marks on my back, I told Bailey not to leave any marks but she doesn't fucking listen of course.

I huffed and continued to put on my shirt, fixed my hair, grabbed my stuff and left heading home because it was pretty late.

___________

I put my key through the door and went inside of the house, but it was quiet so I assumed everyone was asleep. I go in the living room and all of the kids were asleep on the couches, I smiled and picked them up one by one taking them to their rooms.

Then I went back downstairs and cleaned up their mess. I went upstairs to Cassie and I's shared bedroom to see her sleeping in the bed, I took off my shoes putting them in the closet before climbing into bed with her.

"Goodnight baby," I kissed her head.

"I love you Bil," she rasped out.

"I love you too"