21

Liked by eloiseoconnell and 607 others

sagemontgomery the prettiest girl I've ever seen😩🤞🏾

Load comments

Sage's POV

"You okay?" Eloise asked me while passing me an Arizona

"Yeah I fell off my board and fucked up my knee"

"Oh my God you're bleeding"

"I'm fine it's just a small cut"

"But it can get infected"

"I'll be fine"

"No my house is not far from here you need a first aid kit," she grabbed my hand and we walked a couple blocks to her house.

We got inside and went upstairs to her bathroom and I sat on the sink, she grabbed a first aid kit and opened it before taking out an alcohol wipe packet and opened it.

"this is gonna burn"

"I know'"

She lightly patted the alcohol wipe on my cut at the same time blew cold air on it to sooth the pain, after she was done cleaning my cut she put a bandaid on it before kissing it, it made me smile like an idiot. I'm so glad that i have her as a friend, I've never met someone that cares so much about me like she does.

Even though I've barley known her for almost 2 weeks, i think I'm slowly crushing on her but we're only 12 so I'm saving that for the future.

"Thank you," I got down from the sink and we walked out of her bathroom going into her bedroom.

"You're welcome," she hugged my slightly taller body and I kinda jumped at her touch.

"I'm sorry I just love hugs," she pulled away.

"No it's okay I'm just not used to people hugging me"

"That's okay I should've asked first"

"No you're good I like your hugs," I pulled her back into a hug and she looked up at me and smiled before laying her head on my shoulder god she smelled so good.

"This is nice"

"Yeah it is," I laughed

The door swung open and we quickly pulled away.

"Oh sorry I'm not looking," Billie covered her eyes.

"We're not doing anything we were just hugging" Eloise said.

"Oh food's downstairs if you guys want some"

"Okay thanks"

Cassie

"They're cute" I told Billie

"What?"

"Sage and Eloise," I pointed out them cuddled up on the couch while making friendship bracelets.

"Dude they're twelve"

"So? When did you lose your virginity?"

"Fuck you I was 13" she hit my shoulder.

"What difference does that make and fuck you too," I hit her back.

"I was a bad ass kid we both know Eloise is not exactly there"

"What do you mean not exactly there she's a good kid"

"Bro she cussed me out, she fought somebody, and she skipped school so therefore I got a bad ass kid"

"Besides all that she's a good kid"

"Bad"

"Good"

"Bad"

"Good"

"BAD"

"GOOD"

"BAD"

"GOOD"

"SUCK MY DICK"

"SUCK YOUR OWN DICK EILISH WHILE YOU'RE AT IT SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASSHOLE IT'S LONG ENOUGH"

"I-"

"Stop being gross" Eloise yelled.

Short but I wanted to make the ending funny💀