22

Mom: Billie Mama: Cassie

Liked by eloiseoconnell and others

sagemontgomery I wish you were mine @eloiseoconnell

Eloise

"Suprise bitch," Sage said making me jump and yell.

"Oh my God I thought you were a teacher don't do that," I kicked the stall right next to me that she poked her head out of.

"Your reaction was priceless"

"What if I was actually using the bathroom stupid"

"Well it's not hard to tell when there's literally smoke in the air"

I looked up and she was right

"Shoot"

"That's okay just open up the window and then we dip so you won't get caught or we could just dip right now"

"Great idea," I walked out of the stall and looked in the mirror and my eyes were bloodshot red

"Here" she passed me some eyedrops

"Are you a life saver or?"

"No i just have a major allergie to dust," she laughed.

"Thanks for saving my ass"

"What are friends for but now let's get out of here before we get caught," she grabbed my hand and we left the bathroom before sneaking out and skipped school," Sooo what are you stressed about?"

"My moms, next week we're moving because we have to get everything settled and everything planned out before my mama gives birth"

"I hope you're not moving far"

"No I'm not moving far"

"Oh good," she wrapped her arm around me.

"We choose a really nice house it's 8 bedroom 6 bathrooms"

"Why so many bedrooms?"

"Because my mom likes the extra space for her office, storage and play room for the kids so we're not bugging her while she works it's gonna be four of us soon"

"I could understand the frustration"

"We're taking Jayden and Emilia and my baby brother are gonna come on the weekends or breaks or whenever they want or we could just come over there"

"Nice"

"Yeah," I hugged her waist

"it's gonna be kinda sad but exciting because we're getting a new home.

"I bet"

"It's kinda upsetting that I have to be stuck with my stupid brother but I do love him"

We got into the store and bought some chips, candy and two Arizona's before walking to the park and chilled there.