49

Mom: Billie mama: Cassie

TW mentions of homophobic slurs

Jayden

After that day of Stefanie slapping me, she wen't out and told everyone she knew that I was gay and that's why I broke up with her which was half true.

I get called a 'faggot' everyday in the halls, but I think I did make a friend, Ruben. We were assigned a seat that so happen to be next to each other in class, so we talk sometimes, he gives me compliments.

Today is not a good day since it was pouring outside, which means I have to eat in the Cafeteria with everyone else.

I was just eating my sandwich in the table in the back the avoid everyone, but people just started to come to me because they can't leave me the fuck alone obviously.

"Hey faggot," Somebody came up behind me and cracked an egg on my head, it was Stefanie's younger cousin Jarrod

Of course...

People laughed and recorded the whole thing on their phones and I just stood there processing what just happened as yoke dripped down my head now onto my sandwich.

"You think you're so fucking funny coming up to people calling them offensive shit also cracking eggs on peoples head?" Reuben came up to Jarrod and pushed him.

"Chill man we were just fucking around why do you care anyways?" He pushed him back so Reuben punched him and they started fighting until they were broken up by the Staff.

_______

"Hey you forgot this" Reuben came up to me and passed me my phone that I left in the office

"Thank you I forget it all the time"

"No problem"

"..soo you wanna hang out sometime?"

"Just to be clear we're not friends"

"Cool" I say awkwardly while scratching the back of my neck "so I'll see you around-"

I was cut off with him grabbing my shirt and kissed me.

Well that was fast...

The kiss lasted about thew seconds before he pulled away and let go of my shirt, he was quite strong

"Tell anyone about this and I will stab you," he said

"Got it"

"We're still not friends"

"I think I got that the first time"

"Later," he messed with my hair then walked away.

I felt my cheeks get red thinking about what just happened and I got that fuzzy feeling in my stomach again.

______

"Wowww that was some kiss there huh," My mom said while smirking as I was  getting into the car.

"How long were you watching?"

"Long enough"

"Oh god"

"So do you like him?"

"Maybe"

"Ouuu," she dragged

"Stoppp"

"He's kinda cute what's his name"

"Reuben"

"I didn't know my son was bisexual why didn't you tell me?" She nugded my shoulder.

"Actually mom I'm gay"