33

Mom: Billie mama: Cassie

Don't forget to comment I know where you live🫣

Eloise

"What do you want?" Sage's brother asked me after I rang their doorbell.

"I came to drop off Sage's homework"

"She's in her room make it quick I'm missing my show"

"Okay," I quickly ran inside and went up to her room before barging in.

"Come in I guess," Sage chuckled when she saw me.

She was sitting on the bed watching a video on her phone, she was only wearing a white tank top and some black sweatpants honestly she looked hot as fuck.

"Hey what chu doing here?"

"I came to drop off your homework," I sat it on her desk

"Come here," she grabbed me by the hips and sat me on her lap before kissing my lips

"how are you beautiful"

"I'm okay," I played with her necklaces

"Just okay?"

"I'm just in the mood to piss people off"

"Who?"

"My mama," I lightly grabbed onto my girlfriend's shirt and kissed down her neck.

"By doing what?"

"You got beer?"

"Yeah and edibles you wanna get cross faded?"

"I've never been"

"First time for everything"

"You got condoms?"

"Lots"

"Good"

"You be on some white people shit pissing your parents off all the time"

"You're half Mexican and I'm half Russian my birth mother was troubled, my mom is troubled what'd you expect?"

I walked over to her speaker and connected my phone to it.

Sage threw me a cold beer and then grabbed something out of her bag, it was a smaller bag containing some edibles.

"Here," she passed one to me.

"How long is it going to take?"

"About 30 minutes"

"Damn"

"I've got xans?"

"Since when do you do pills?"

"Here and there, I don't really like 'em"

"Fuck it"

"Here" she passed one to me.

I took one and I downed with some beer, I look over at Sage taking two.

"It might feel a little weird but you should be able to handle it," She walked up to me and cupped my cheek.

"I'm a big girl I can handle anything"

"Let's drink to that"

_________

When I left Sage's house I was a mess, my hair was a little messy due to us having sex lasting a couple rounds.

My neck was marked up in hickeys because the whole point of pissing my mama off was to make it obvious that I was fucked up, and ran through many condoms in a day, shit I even let Sage tattoo me.