39

Mom: Billie mama: Cassie

Eloise

At school I left for a bathroom break in one of my classes because I was having some anxiety problems, everything was just coming back to me, my mom, still in a coma after 2 weeks, it's hard to believe she's going to wake up.

She better or I might as well put myself there too.

Or someone.

I pulled a small half joint from my pocket and a lighter, lighting it and began to smoke it.

It should keep me calm for now, Sage would kill me if she found out I was smoking it in the first place though.

"Sage, what a coincidence we bump into each other like this," I heard a familiar voice say.

"Oh hey Penelope wussup?" I heard my girlfriend's voice.

I look back to find my girlfriend and Penelope walking together. Penelope wrapped her hands around Sage's arm and laid on her shoulder while they continued walking.

That stupid bitch.

I took one last drag of the joint before tossing it then I got up from the ground and threw my hair up into a bun with a hair tie I had around my wrist.

"Hey Penelope," I said.

She let go of my girlfriend's arm and turned around and I immediately threw a punch to her face.

She screamed and I got on top of her and started punching her, we were quickly surrounded some people nearby with their cameras yelling and recording.

All I was focused on was beating Penelope's ass and ripping out her stupid ass

hair extensions?

Oh shit I ripped out her weave.

They looked so real too should've known.

Must've been expensive.

"Ow don't you fucking touch me," I screamed as I was being pulled off by the staff cause I was only focused on Penelope.

I hate her.

__________

"Are you okay?" Sage asked me.

"My knuckles hurt," I chuckled.

"Figured"

"They suspended me"

"I know"

"Sage"

"What?"

"Don't be mad at me"

"It's too late for that"

"The bitch had it coming, I told her to stay away from you, can't you see she has a crush on you"

"I'm not even talking about the fight I'm talking about the weed I've been smelling on your clothes"

"What you thought was working wasn't, everyday I'm hurting bad, everything in my life goes wrong, when I start to think something is finally going right something bad happens"