9

Mom: Billie Mama: Cassie

Eloise

"Mom my stomach hurts pretty bad"

"You want to take something for it?"

"Yeah"

"Come"

We went into the bathroom and I sat on the bathroom sink, she opened a pink bottle and poured some pink liquid into a a small measuring cup that comes with it.

"What's that?"

"It's pepto bismol it's supposed to help with stomach pain plus it's bubble gum flavor"

I took the cup from her hands and downed it but it surprisingly didn't taste bad so I licked the rest of it out of the cup

"Alright give me that you nasty"

She took it from my hands and washed it before putting it back on the top.

"try to get some rest I love you," she kissed my forehead

"I love you too mom goodnight mom"

"Goodnight baby feel better" she walked out

I got off of the the bathroom counter and went back to my room, I watched some YouTube videos and eventually fell asleep.

________

I woke up from my horrible nightmare or more like a flashback and let out a sigh of relief when I was in my bed instead of where I was in my dream. I was going to go back to sleep but felt something wet under me.

did I piss myself?

I turned on the light and realized there was blood on my sheets.

did I start my first period?

I stayed calm and walked to my parents room and shook my mama awake.

"Hmm it's like 1 in the morning Eloise Wussup?"

She says groggily before she turned on the light and grabbed her glasses putting them on.

"I-I'm bleeding," I whispered.

"What where?"

"Down there and I'm kinda scared even though it doesn't really look like it but i'm freaking out right now"

"ohhhh you just started your period"

She smiled and stood up going into the bathroom grabbing two boxes before grabbing my hand, we went into my room then my bathroom.

She taught me how to use a pad and a tampon and told when they should be changed frequently.

"Do you get it now?" She asked me.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"Okay well take a shower and don't worry about your sheets I got it for you, oh and you can keeps those and you can come to me or your mom for anything you need"

"..Does this mean I'm a woman now?"

"Well it's whatever you want to call it but now you're going through some changes and developing into a young woman but you will always be our little girl," she attached our foreheads together.

"I love you mama"

"I love you too El," she kissed my forehead

"Goodnight"

"Goodnight sweet dreams"

__________

The next morning