16

Eloise

My mom was supposed to stay a year in prison, but she got out 6 months early due to good behavior.

6 months she spent in there and 6 months I've spent without my mother, but now she's out and we're currently waiting on her release outside of the prison.

We saw her walk out finally, her hair was longer and in two braids braided from the scalp and back, she looked more buff like she'd been working out more, I was digging the new look.

We all ran up and hugged her, she hugged back and kissed us on the head.

"Oh I've missed you guys so much"

"We've missed you too mom," I told her with a smile.

________

"You sure you didn't want to go somewhere else?" Mom asked me as we walked on the warm sand barefoot at the Santa Monica beach

"I'm sure," I hugged her waist.

"Okay"

"Mom?"

"Hm?"

"Can we get a funnel cake?"

"Sure"

We went up to the pier and shared a funnel cake with ice cream. We played some games and let's just say I won some prizes, or my mom won them for me because i suck at these games.

"You wanna go on some rides?" She asked me.

"Sure"

We both got a bracelet and stood in line for the sea dragon ride until it was our turn and we sat all the way in the back on the left side, which was a bad idea.

Every time it would go back and forth it would get higher and higher, at one point I held onto my mom and closed my eyes tight because the ride got so high it felt like it was going to snap. My mom was lauging at me the whole time then it finally was over and we got off the ride and my mom was still lauging at me.

"Stop laughing that was terrifying," I grabbed a bag full of our stuff

"Which one you want to go on next?

"Umm the rollar coaster"

"Okay let's go"

________

"Hey guys how was it?" Mama asked

"It was great we had a lot of fun," I smiled

"I'm glad you did," She hugged me and kissed my head

"I'm going to head for the shower"

"Okay I'm going to get started on dinner"

Billie

"Hey"

"Hi," Cassie said softly.

"How's he doing in there," I touched her belly.

"He's fine"

"How are you?"

"Why do you care Billie?"

"Because I care about you"

"Do you?"

"Yes"

"Then why'd you cheat?"

"Oh would you give that up we've got a baby to worry about"

"But you can't run from it you fucked us up"

"And you think I'm not aware of that?"

"I'm not going to fight with you"

"But you're the one that's always starting shit"

"I'm going to make dinner"

"Now you're the one that's running away from your own argument," I grabbed her arm

"Don't touch me," she aggressively pulled her arm back

"What the fuck is your problem"

"You are my problem, and I hate that I have so many feelings for you after what you did"

"We have kids together what do you expect?"

"Leave me alone Billie," she walked away.

"Fine," I went up to the guest room and slammed the door.

An hour later I heard a knock on the door and it was Eloise bringing me a plate of food.

"Thank you" I smiled.

"You're welcome"

"Did you eat?"

"Yep"

"Good," I kissed her forehead

"get ready for bed you have school tomorrow"

"Okay I love you"

"I love you too"

"Goodnight"

"Goodnight"

She left and I ate my food and watched a comedy before taking my plate downstairs where Cassie was washing dishes.

"You can leave it there," She said pointing at the counter.

"You need help?"

"No I got it"

"You sure?"

"Maybe a little"

"Don't stress about it I'll do the rest," I whispered In her ear and lightly kissed her cheek.

She turned around and grabbed me by the shirt smashing our lips together, we made out for a minute until we pulled away to catch our breaths.

She smashed her lips back into mine and we started making out again, she tugged on my pants and began to unbuckle my belt, but I caught her hands stopping her from doing so.

"Are you sure?" I asked her.

"Yes just please give it to me Billie," She kissed me again and I picked her up, holding her by her waist and taking her upstairs to my room.

I laid her down on the bed that was once ours and hovered over her taking off my shirt I kissed her again now kissing down her neck.

"Please," she whined.

We ended up taking all of our clothes off and I entered her slowly trying not to hurt her especially because she was pregnant.

"Gentle," she whispered.

"I got you baby," I kissed her lips and grabbed her hand intertwining our fingers, our wedding rings that we both so happen to be wearing even after what I did were touching.

I guess it's really over huh?

_______

"I'm still angry with you," Cassie traced circles on my chest

"Yeah i kinda got that,"

"I hate you"

"Yet you were begging me to fuck you an hour ago"

"I have my reasons"

"Yeah like what?"

"It's been 5 months, I'm carrying your son and you're the only person I've had sex with.. ever"

"Oh wow"

"Yeah but I left out one thing"

"What is it?"

"Our last moments in this house before we move out and go our separate ways"

"Right," I looked around to see boxes packed, then I looked up at my wedding ring.

"...um you wanna join me in the shower?" I assured

"No"

"Suit yourself" I got up and put on my clothes before walking towards the bathroom.

"I'll be there in a sec Billie," I heard Cassie say behind me.

"Cool"