38

Liked by jaydenoconnell and 60,983 otherseloiseoconnell Let's go to space👽

eloiseoconnell Let's go to space👽

Load comments.

Eloise

The whole point of our "break," was for Sage not to get affectionate with me, she won't kiss me, she won't touch me, she can barely look at me, at this point she's my fucking therapist, she only makes me talk about what's bothering me.

My mom's been in a coma for a week, my girlfriend hasn't touched or kissed me in a week, what else could go fucking wrong this time?

I got to school and to be honest I have no friends, I prefer it that way because I like hanging out by myself or at least with my girlfriend, but Sage has a lot of friends cause she's more social than I am, I get along with them but I don't consider them my friends.

There was this one girl though, brunette, very feminine, the only bitch that I did not like out of all of Sage's friends because I know she secretly wants my girlfriend.

Her name's Penelope, the complete opposite of me, she throws on tight clothes revealing a lot, she attracts both girls and guys and has ran through many relationships.

I could say she has quite the reputation of the highest body count.

Today she was clung onto my girlfriend's arm and laying her head on her shoulder while Sage was talking about something to her other friend.

Something inside me wanted to Rage but I kept my cool, I'm guessing she knows about our "break" so she's doing whatever it takes to try and get my girlfriends attention.

It's taking everything in me not to drag that bitch by her hair.

"Sage you're so funny," Penelope laughed and flipped that stupid ass hair.

I hate her so much.

I walked up to Sage and grabbed her by the hand.

"Can I steal you for a sec? Thank you," I dragged her away from her friends.

"Wussup?" She asked me.

"I just want to talk to you"

"About?"

"Anything"

"How was your day so far"

"It's getting better"

"Good"