5

Billie: mom Cassie: mama

Eloise

"Billie are you fucking serious?" Mama shouted at mom and pushed her.

"Kids go to your room and get ready for bed," Mom told us.

"But mom"

"Don't make me tell you twice"

We all got up from the living room taking all of our arts and crafts stuff with us upstairs to put back into the closet.

"The fuck are you talking about Cassie," I heard mom say.

"You left your phone open yeah and tell me why there's another bitch sending nudes to your phone huh?"

Nudes?

"I'm sorry?"

"Don't act innocent Billie just tell me if you're cheating on me"

"I'm not"

"Bullshit"

Mama ran up the stairs with tears running down her face, running into the room and closed the door. My mom was right behind her and tried to open the door, but it was locked.

"Open the damn door Cas let's talk like fucking adults"

"I don't wanna look at you right now Billie"

"She whispered something under her breath and ran back downstairs"

________

"Sissy," Emilia came into my room.

"Huh?" I wiped my tears and looked over at her.

"I'm scared," She said referring to the arguing that's still going on in the other room.

"Come here"

She closed the door and climbed onto my bed. I covered her with the blankets and cuddled up to her.

"Everything's going to be okay I promise" I stroked her hair and kissed her head.

"I love you," I told her.

"I love you too sissy"

"here take these," I grabbed my headphones off my nightstand and handed them to her, along with my tablet so it can distract her from all the yelling. Next thing you know it went from yelling to things breaking.

I was glad that Emilia couldn't hear this.

"FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING GOD I ALREADY TOLD YOU I DIDN'T KNOW"

"YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING LIAR"

"FINE I'M A LIAR THEN"

"FUCK YOU BILLIE"

Another thing was thrown at the wall.

"I'M NOT ABOUT TO DO THIS SHIT"

ALL YOU DO IS RUN AWAY GO FUCK HER THEN"

"FINE I RATHER BE DOING THAT INSTEAD"

I heard the door opened, footsteps then the front door slamming. I then heard my mama sobbing which broke me. I sighed and plugged in my earphones and played some music from my phone, until eventually I got pretty sleepy.

I look over to my left and saw Emilia sleeping on my arm, I smiled and took out my earphones and it was pure silence. I think mama had fallen asleep. I took off the headphones Emilia was wearing and put them on the floor before I covered her with the blankets and cuddled her.

"Sweet dreams" I kissed her head before drifting off to sleep myself.

In the morning

Cassie's POV

I woke up and started my day by doing my morning routine, I saw that all of the kids were still asleep so I went downstairs to make breakfast, I heard the front door open and close then I saw Billie come in and she hugged me and God she reeked of alcohol.

"Are you drunk?"

"Maybe"

"Billie you can't be drinking and driving that's dangerous"

"I slept in my car"

"Why didn't you just come inside?"

She didn't say anything just cried into my shoulder.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't fuck her I only said that to make you angry" she sobbed.

"Hey Billie stop crying it's okay"

"I love you"

"I love you too just go get some rest okay?" I wiped her tears.

"Okay," she kissed my cheek before going upstairs almost tripping up there due to her being drunk.

I remember getting so pissed I started throwing things at her. It was one of the first big fights we had in a long time.

"Good morning mama," the kids came down the stairs for breakfast.

"Good morning pancakes?"

"Sure" they all sat at the kitchen island and I passed out each 2 pancakes.

"Why were you and mom fighting?" Jayden asked.

I sighed "..sometimes when you fall in love it comes with some problems, some people don't know how to solve those problems so they fight, but whatever problems me and your mom have doesn't involve you, it's only between me and her, so you shouldn't have to worry it's gonna be okay," I cupped his cheeks.

"Where's mom?"

"She's resting she'll come down when she's ready"

"Oh okay"

"I'm going to grab a shower you guys eat up"

I grabbed a water bottle and headed upstairs to our bedroom, I saw that Billie was sitting on the bed just staring at the sheets.

"Here drink this you'll feel better"

"Thanks" she opened the water bottle and downed it

"I'm gonna take a shower"

"Okay"

I went into the bathroom and turned on the water, getting undressed and stepped in.

After my shower I wrapped a towel around me and started drying my hair with another towel, until Billie came in to brush her teeth.

We didn't say a word to each other until she was done.

"She's one of my workers and all we did was talk about work but I never thought she'd send me nudes but I blocked her because she got the wrong idea of me"

"It's okay Billie"

"No it's not"

"But I forgive you because you didn't do anything wrong," I placed my hands on both sides of her waist and kissed her lips.

"You have to get ready for work," I told her.

"Fuck work"

She picked me up and leaned me against the sink before kissing me, I untied her belt and unzipped her jeans sliding them down along with her boxers.

I stroked her dick in my hands watching it harden before she aligned herself and slid into me. I held onto her shoulders as she pounded into me making me loudly moan and grip the bathroom sink.

"Fuck Bil," I hissed and threw my head back as she continued to pound into me, she kissed my neck and took off the towel before squeezing my boob making me moan. I laid my head on her shoulder and ran my fingers through her hair and clawed her back at the same time with my acrylics.

"Oh yess right there don't stop I'm so close" I whimpered.

My eyes rolled in the back of my head before releasing all over her, and she pulled out releasing into the sink.

"Shit," I panted.

"Fuck you're still so tight"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I mean that I'm always tearing that pussy up" she smacked my ass.

"You and your corny jokes"

"Whatever I'm going to take you out tonight"