31

Sage

When I got to Billie's house, I sat my stuff down and headed towards the kitchen. Eloise jumped into my arms and kissed my lips as soon as she saw me, I pulled her closer to me by the waist and smiled into the kiss before pulling away.

"You smell so good"

"I just had a shower actually"

"Yeah," she bit her lip and smacked my ass

"You think you're slick huh?"

"Uh huh"

"Sit your cute ass down," I grabbed her hand and we went to the kitchen to grab some pizza, and we all talked and laughed about some things.

"Your sister is a little genius, she completed and improvised an outfit for one of the biggest top models in the America and she loved it the judges loved it"

"Now that's insane you have a talented kid," Aria told her

"Yeah i think I know now who my favorite kid is" her eyes widened and she looked away.

"So kids how was school going so far?" Billie asked.

"Fine," Eloise and Jayden said.

"It was boring we're learning hard math," Emilia said.

"We played with toys and made art," Miliky said.

"It was shit," I said causing everyone to laugh

"I knew i liked you" Billie said while taking the last bite of her pizza before throwing her phome plastic plate in the trash.

_____

It was about 12am and I couldn't sleep, I was still currently at Eloise's house because we begged her mom if I could stay the night on a school night until she finally said yes.

Like we annoyed the shit out of her until she had enough of us. I went outside and rolled a blunt before trying to light it but my lighter ran out.

"Fuck" i mumbled.

"You good?" Billie asked.

"Oh shit I'm sorry Billie i-"

She rolled her eyes pulling a lighter from her pocket and offering it to me.

"You gonna take it?"

"Oh yeah um thanks," I took it from her hand

"Couldn't sleep?"

"Yeah" I lit my blunt

"Same"

"Thanks again," I passed the lighter back to her.

"Keep it I gotta stop smoking anyways"

"Thanks," I stuffed it into my pocket.

"What are those?" She pointed at my leather cuff bracelets that not only look awesome as fuck but are meant to cover my scars