45

Liked by Sagemontgomery and 190,998 otherseloiseoconnell try and stop me

eloiseoconnell try and stop me

Comments

billieeilish take this shit down neow😡😡😡

Zoedonahoe damn she really grew up huh?😕

User2999 I'm telling yo mamaaaaa

Load 30,121 comments

Raine

I don't know my sister, I just knew I had a sister back in America because mom had mentioned it many times, she showed me old baby photos of Eloise and I could say she resembled a lot of my mother when she was younger. Even after getting punched in the face, I realized how much my mother has hurt her.

My father was never really around so I understand. Both my parents were forced into their marriage and was forced to have me, the only difference is that my mother loved me, but my father loved himself, slowly he showed up less and less, then stopped altogether.

I've also learned that I'm completely opposite from Eloise, she's more social and talkative, and I'm shy. We do look different because she has blonde hair my hair is brown.

We both have blue eyes, but I can say hers resembles Billie's and mine are our mother's. So we don't exactly see eye to eye, just like Billie doesn't with our mother.

I know Eloise doesn't accept me as her sister, but I'm willing to try because we are blood after all.

I was always taught that you shouldn't give up on family, but it seems she's already given up on me.

"Hey kiddo make yourself at home you're family," Billie told me while folding a blanket in the living room.

"Mom seriously?" Eloise asked Billie while coming down the stairs.

"You deserve to get to know your sister so I invited her for dinner"

"She's not my sister"

"You guys came out of the same mother didn't you?"

"Mom!"

"I have an idea, why don't you show Raine to your room?"

"My girlfriend's over right now"

"Great she'll be doing you a favor by keeping you guys off of each other"

She rolled her eyes and started to head back upstairs. She then paused and turned to me.