15

Eloise

"Don't be scared"

Mom said to me and kissed my head.

"I love you," she said while pulling me into a hug.

"I love you too"

"Do good for me okay?"

"Okay"

She smiled and cupped my chin before going downstairs to face the cops.

"Billie here," she said to them while raising her hand to announce her presence.

"You are under arrest for the assault of Bailey Robins, you have the right to remain silent anything you say or do can-"

"And will be used against you in the court oder of law yes I know the law now just put the fucking handcuffs on me"

I watched from the stairs as my mom was getting arrested for assault?

The cop forcefully pushed her against the wall and and another cop checked her pockets and asked her questions.

"Mom," I said on her verge of tears from the way she was being handled by the cops.

"It's okay baby don't worry about me"

But it wasn't okay.

It's no where near okay.

In fact I was angry at her.
_________

Cassie

We took a break from the court room and I went into the restroom, I saw Bailey there wiping her tears from her eyes, her face looked a lot better from all of the beatings Billie gave her, but that didn't discard how pretty she was.

Bailey btw

Bailey btw

"I'm sorry," she whispered over to me.

I immediately pulled her into a hug, yes she did sleep with my wife, but Billie went way too far, and I've seen her go down that road, I've seen her get blacked out angry before and it isn't a pleasant sight, especially if you're the one she took it out on.

Bailey hugged back.

"It's alright," I stroked her hair.

"It's not I ruined what you guys had,"

"It doesn't matter, Billie shouldn't have done what she did to you"

"In a way I feel like I deserved it, when I lost the baby I was devastated but a little relived that I don't have to have one with Billie, it sounds a little selfish but I wanna move on"