14

Billie

"Billie can we talk?" Bailey walked into the bathroom of my office but I was playing with my youngest daughter Emilia because I brought her into work.

"What did you want to talk about?"

"I need to tell you something important but I don't want to tell you like this.

I rolled my eyes and got off my desk with my daughter in my hands and sat her on the couch instead.

"I'll be back in a second baby"

"Mommy nooo," she held up her arms trying to get me to pick her up.

"Here play a game until I get back," I unlocked my phone and gave it to her. She smiled happily taking it from me.

"Thank you," she said.

"You're welcome baby"

I stood up and walked out of my office with Bailey.

"What is it?" I said annoyed.

"I'm scared to tell you"

"Spit it out i don't have all day"

"I'm pregnant... And it's yours"

"What?" I looked over at her and blinked a couple of times trying to take in what she just told me.

"I'm pregnant Billie"

"You're not keeping that baby?"

"Yes I am"

"Get the fuck out of my face"

"Fuck you Billie go eat shit," she left and I flipped her off on the way.

"Bitch," I muttered.

_________

Cassie

I was just sitting in my room watching a show on my phone like usual, until I got a text from an unknown number, I was curious so I clicked on it and it was a video. I clicked on a video out of curiosity and it was a video of a girl moaning and someone on top of her fucking her.

It didn't take me long to see those familiar tattoos, and familiar blonde hair and a familiar voice.

It was Billie.

on top of her.

Touching her.

fucking her.

I covered my mouth in shock and disbelief, tears spilled out of my eyes and I started sobbing because I was beyond heartbroken.

How could she do this to me?

"We're home," I heard Billie yell from downstairs.

I didn't move I didn't want to move, I was too much of in shock, I was too paralyzed to do anything but sit there and cry.

"Hey I'm back- what's wrong are you okay?" Billie came up to me.

"What the fuck is this?" I pushed my phone against her chest and she looked at the video.

"Oh shit"

"What the fuck Billie, I trusted you and gave you so many chances and now this?" I yelled

"Look I'm sorry alright me and her have nothing going on anymore"

"That doesn't change the fact that you cheated on me what the actual fuck is wrong with you"

"Cassie-"

"How many girls did you fuck Billie?"

...

"How many!"