41

Mom: Billie mama: Cassie

Billie

"Mommy," Emilia squealed and ran towards me when she saw me walk through the door of Cassie's home.

"Hi my baby girl," I swept her off my feet and kissed her cheek and her head multiple time.

She was in her baiting suit but she wasn't wet yet so I figured she hadn't got in the pool yet.

"Everyone's in the backyard mommy come," She grabbed my hand and guided me through the house leading me to the backyard, I saw Cassie, her fiancé, Jayden and Maliky, but no Eloise in sight.

"Billie oh my gosh I would've came to pick you up you should've told me you were out of the hospital," Cassie pecked my cheek and pulled me into a hug.

"I wanted to surprise the kids"

"You're walking by yourself that's so great"

"Yeah I'm back to normal"

"I'm so proud"

"Mom," Jayden and Maliky both ran to hug me.

"Guys you're soaking wet," Cassie said to the boys.

"It's alright I've missed my munchkins," I picked Maliky up with one arm and rested my four year old on my hip.

"How are you my son?" I asked Maliky.

"Good," he held up two thumbs up.

"That's good baby that's good let's keep it that way"

"Mommy," he cupped my face with both of his hands.

I smiled and kissed him on the nose which made him giggle.

"Go play," I let him down and they him and Jayden got back into the pool.

"Eloise is she upstairs?" I asked Cassie.

"Yeah but I don't know what's taking her so long"

"Is she with Sage?"

"...they're probably having sex aren't they?" Cassie sighed.

"I got it"

I walked back inside of the house and went upstairs heading to Eloise's bedroom and knocked on the door.

"For the last fucking time Jayden I don't have your stupid controller to your stupid fucking toy car go ask your mom"

"Damn," I opened the door peeking my head through it.

Eloise and Sage were just sitting on the bed sharing earphones listening to music I'm assuming and drawing.

"Mom," Eloise hopped off of her bed and ran to me hug me.

"Hi chicken"

"You're walking"

"Yes I am"

"It's good to see you Billie," Sage said.

"You too kid," I dapped her up and pulled her into a hug.