27

Mom: Billie mama: Cassie

Eloise's POV

Friday came around and my mom is on a business trip, but I'm currently getting ready for my date with Sage, I put on a long light blue dress with matching heels and then did my makeup.

Which is rare cause I don't wear makeup, or dresses, or heels.

But I feel like tonight is the night that Sage and I are going to take a pretty big step into our relationship.

My outfit

My outfit

I finished my hair and added some jewelry and finishing touches, like perfume and touching up my makeup.

I heard the doorbell ring and I went downstairs to go get it reavealing Sage with bouquet of flowers.

"Holy shit what did I do to deserve you?"

"Hello to you too" i smiled.

"You look absolutely stunning spin around for me"

I laughed and did an awkward turl.

"These are for you" she passed me the bouquet of flowers

"Thank you" i sniffed them

"No problem" she held up her elbow and i wrapped my arm around it "shall we"

We walked over to her mom's car that she borrowed because we're 16 we don't have cars yet.

We got in and she drove off to this nice restaurant. When we got there we got out and went inside and sat at a booth.

"Can i start you off with some beverages?" The waiter asked.

"Yes i can i get a lemonade?" Sage said.

"Can i get an Arnold Palmer?" ( i think that's how you spell it)

"Sure they will be here shortly?"

"Thank you"

"No problem," he walked away.

"This is sweet"

"Anything for you" she picked up my hand kissed my ring on my finger making me blush, I didn't know she can be so romantic, I kinda like this side of her, the waiter came back with our drinks and we ordered some bomb ass food.