43

Mom: Billie Mama: Cassie

Flashback

17 years ago

Isis

I'm a former exchanged student in high school, I'm 15 and a sophomore

I'm a former exchanged student in high school, I'm 15 and a sophomore. I was quiet, didn't know anyone so didn't have anything to talk about with anyone. One girl in particular did catch my eye.

A girl with blue hair and blue eyes, still dressed like she was in the 90's even though style and the way people started dressing changed a lot in 2000.

I didn't know her name and I don't even think she knew who I was, I can say she did know a lot of people though, didn't hurt to ask them but I was nervous.

With making friends it's so difficult because I was afraid of being judged, I have an accent from the country I came from, I don't think people here are used to that.

I was walking in the hallway sipping chocolate milk through a straw because I love those things, it's sweet I love sweet things.

But I didn't know what was more disappointing, spilling it, or bumping into the person who's white shirt I spilled it on completely embarrassing myself.

"Oh god dammit," the blue haired girl said.

"I'm so sorry I didn't-"

"You're fine don't worry about it it's an accident," she took off the shirt she was wearing and decided to wear the black tank top she had under her shirt.

I could say the girl looked like she worked out, she had more muscles than I ever could.

"I like your outfit," she told me.

I was wearing a cropped white tank top, some flared low waist jeans, a small scarf around my neck, some cute brown boots I found, topped off with some jewelry and a satchel bag.

"Thank you I like, well liked yours," I said.

My cheeks turning bright red from embarrassment I didn't know how to act or what to say.

"Walk with me," She said.

I followed right beside her and looked back at what she was wearing, she had a pair of baggy jeans on, her boxers were poking out while her jeans barely rested on her waist even with a belt securing it in place, with the tank top she was wearing it made it actually a pretty good outfit.