29

eloiseoconnell anything you want is yours @sagemontgomery liked by sagemontgomery and 10,260 others

Sagemontgomery commented: 🫣🫣🫣

Jaydenoconnell ouuuuu I'm telling mama

_________

Sage

I rode my skateboard to Eloise's house and rung the doorbell once I made it onto the doorstep. waiting for somebody to come to the door and it was Billie, she invited me inside and i could tell that they just got done cleaning since everything looked cleaner than before.

"Eloise is in the shower," Billie said not looking up from her phone

"Cool," I sat my skateboard and my bag down by the door and headed over to the kitchen sitting down at the kitchen island.

I scrolled through my phone for a few until I felt arms wrap around my neck and a kiss on my cheek it was Eloise.

"Hi" she said with a smile.

"Hi" I pecked her lips.

"You wanna go up?"

"Sure"

She grabbed my hand and we went upstairs to her room, she pushed me down on the bed and climbed on top of me before kissing my lips.

I grabbed her waist and lifted her shirt. She grabbed onto my pants and untied the strings to my sweats

"Wait what if somebody hears?"

"I'll be quiet i promise," She starts to kiss on my neck.

"What's this?" She pulls a small bag from my pocket containing some edibles.

"Ouu candy," Eloise smiled and happily shoved two in her mouth.

"Eloise no"

"Why's it taste like that?"

"Because that's not candy"

"Huh?"

"They're edibles"

"Ohhhh shit"

__________

Billie

Aria and I were watching a movie in the living room and cuddling together while eating some popcorn and some other snacks.

I saw Eloise and Sage walk down the stairs after a couple of hours of Sage's arrival and she had to leave. They kiss and say goodbye, then Eloise comes bothering me.

"Can I have some?" She asked.

"If l said no you'll take it anyways," I chuckled lightly and passed her the popcorn.