35

Eloise

"Hey what you doing?" Sage asked me while sitting on my bed

"Homework"

"What you listening to?"

"Destroy Boys"

"I love them"

"Sit," I stood up and she sat down in my chair.

I sat on top top of her lap facing her and took out one earphone and shared it with her.

"Duck eat Duck world," she chuckled in recognition of the song that was playing.

"Yep," I smiled and kissed her lips.

"Your tattoos look good"

"Mom helped me take care of them"

"She didn't get mad"

"Of course she was mad, but she thought it was badass cause she would've done the same if she was in high school and her girlfriend had a tattoo gun"

"She's so real for that"

"Yo I'm going to the store so you need to watch your brother," My mom came in.

"But he's 13 he can watch himself"

"Eloise don't test me"

".. sorry"

"Anyways you want anything?"

"Um I'm running low on pads can you grab some for me please?"

"Sure anything else like snacks or medicine for cramps?"

"Can you get chocolate and some Arizona's you know which one's I like"

"Okay what about you?" She asked Sage

"Nah I'm good"

"Okay I'll be right back love you" she kissed my head.

"Love you too can we go to the park?"

"Yeah be home before dark so you can help me with dinner"

"K"

"And check in with me so i don't have to go looking for you"

"K mom"

She left

______

"Let's take a break" Jayden said while sitting on the ground

"You look like your mother," I snapped a pick to be annoying and he flipped me off right after.

"Y'all both look like your mother," Sage said.

"Thank you," Jayden stood up and flicked me in my head so I pushed him.

"Do you think your mother wants you guys home?" Sage asked

"I don't know it's still bright out"

"... let's go get some snacks"

"HELL YEAH"

_______

"Y'all want to eat outside?" Mom asked.

"Duh" me and my brother said

After my brother and I set the table, my mom and Sage brought the food outside, we lit the fire in the fire place and played some music on the speakers outside, I wish my other two siblings were here but this is also nice.

"Y'all want a soda, juice or water?" Mom asked

"Soda" my brother said

"Beer," Sage said

"I'm not giving a teenager alcohol"

"After this we should go swimming" Jayden suggested

"Oh hell yeah"

_________

"You promised me something and I never got it," I tugged on Sage's pants

"And what was that?"

"Let me show you," I pushed her on the bed and climbed on top of her kissing her lips, she travelled her hands up my shirt and I kissed down to her neck sucking at it leaving a hickey, she let out soft moans while i worked my way up back to her lips.

I took my shirt off and she sat up taking off hers, I tugged at her pants taking them off along with her boxers, I took off my bra and my shorts and panties. She flipped us over so she was now top and entered into me unexpectedly making me gasp trying to adjust her size.

She went slow at first but started to speed up her thrust, she grabbed my hips repositioning them then pounded into me hitting a certain spot. I slammed my hand over my mouth as I let out muffled moans and tears of pleasure rolled from my eyes.

"Oh fuck Sage," I  whimpered reaching my hands up her back, digging my nails into her shoulders while my eyes rolled.

I was in my trance and losing my train of thought, until my mother walked in and Sage quickly pulled out and we put the blankets over both of our naked bodies, she grabbed the thumbtacks out of my drawer paying no mind to us whatsoever.

"Don't get pregnant," was all she said before walking out.

"What the fuck," Sage whispered while running her fingers through her hair.

"Next time we should check and see if the door is locked or not"

"So uh you wanna cuddle?"

"Yeah let's get dressed first," I kissed her lips

This one was short