46

Mom: Billie mama: Cassie

Eloise

"Is this true?" Mama asked Jayden as she stroked his hair after I told them the news

"Yeah" he said in almost a whisper

"We press charges that little shit and her family are going down," Mama said

"Sounds like a plan," mom said

"Jayden is going to stay with my parents for a couple of days until we get this sorted out Billie I have work tomorrow so you can drop him off"

"Me? Your father wants to fucking kill me he said it himself that he wanted to chop my dick off and feed it to his dog there's no way in hell"

"Billie you should know by now not to pay any mind to what my father says"

"Nope but he has a 9 millimeter and a shovel waiting for me by his side why can't he stay over at my house they don't know where I live?"

"It's good for him to get away for a while so he doesn't have to stress about this and so he can get over his concussion so you're taking him"

"Fine"

"Thank you"

Billie

"Billie, I knew I smelled a bar and ciggarettes from a mile away" Daniel Cassie's father came downstairs.

"Are you gonna use that against me? because I thought you were going to come down with a knife and pliers"

"Welp you should've never cheated on my daughter"

"Thanks for reminding me since we are in fact on good terms and she's getting married soon"

"Still my daughter should've never married a drug addict I knew something was up with you from the beginning"

"That was 12 years ago so drop it asshole"

"Never fuck you Billie you ruined her and you're ruining your oldest daughter"

"Just accept that's she's not your little girl anymore and fuck you you don't get to tell me how to raise my kids"

"Your kids are out of control, my daughter is 15 and a straight A student no trouble, your daughter is out there smoking weed and ended up possibly pregnant at some point and it's all your fault"

"She's been through enough and besides all of that she's a fucking genius, she speaks fluent Russian, she can sing, she can draw, she can write, she can play multiple instruments, she skateboards, has good grades, but you don't see that don't you?"

"Yeah I fucked up many times but my kids are turning out great," I said finally fed up with the conversation.

"Can you both stop" Jayden said while holding his head

"Hey you okay?" I cupped his cheeks and he nodded.

"It's the concussion"

"I know I'm so sorry this happened to you but you'll be okay and you can call me or your mom to come pick you up or If you need anything we'll be there"

"I love you mom"

"I love you more" I pulled him into a hug and kissed his head "go get your stuff out of the car I'll be out in a second"

"Okay"

_______

Eloise

Mom's working late so she left me in charge with my two younger siblings Emilia and Maliky. First I made them some dinner, then had them brush their teeth, let them pick out some fun pajamas, we watched a movie, then finally put them to bed.