Miss Johansson {SJ×Reader}

Y/n has always wanted to do an exchange since she never really felt like home with her mom. There was always stress with her siblings and her mother wouldn't respect her wishes.
So she did that exchange. Little did she know, that it would change her whole life.

Warnings: mention of anxiety, depression, suicide attempts, cutting and ED

{Didn't check on spelling mistakes}

PoV Y/n
I was currently at the airport in Los Angeles.
I was an exchange for one year  because I couldn't handle the situation at home anymore.
My mother never cared about the way I felt, she never really talked to me.
Whenever I started talking, I got interrupted or my mother didn't even listen.
She was always focused on my little sister.
I wasn't there for her.
Since I never had someone to talk to, I got anxiety and depression.
I was self harming and had 2 suicide attempts.

One day, my best friend showed me the Marvel Movies. And that was when I realized, that life is worth. That I am worth living.
Especially Scarlett Johansson showed me so much, she showed me how Beautiful life can be.
Well and now I was here.
I want able to keep my facade at home, so I had to go.
Everything will hopefully get better.

I was waiting for my guest family to pick me up.
I haven't met them yet, not even over phone or whatever.
It made me curious, and I took my luggage and went to the front of the airport ("Lobby"? Idk how to describe lmao)
It was dark outside since it was already almost 11 pm.
I felt bad for keeping my guest parent/s up for so long.
Nobody was in the waiting area, so I sat down and took my phone out.
I started to read something on Wattpad, as I almost started to fall asleep.
In the corner of my eye, I saw a woman coming towards me.
I looked up, just to see a beautiful blond haired woman with green eyes.
A cough left my mouth as I tried to cover a small scream.
That woman was literally Scarlett Johansson.
Since Nobody else was here, she came directly to me and asked "Hey, are you y/n?"
I nodded, probably blushing.
"Great, you're here for your exchange, are you?"  She kept asking as I just nodded again.
"C'mon let's get to my car, you seem pretty tired, hm?" She smiled at me and stuck out her hand.
I grabbed my luggage and then took her hand and let her lead me to her car.
It was a big black SUV, wow.
Scarlett put my luggage into the trunk and opened the passengers door for me.
Then I got in and made myself a bit comfortable.
Scarlett got in too, and started driving.
"Sleep a bit, yeah? I will wake you up when we're at home" she said and I yawned.
Then I closed my eyes and fell asleep immediately.

After quite a time, I felt someone gently grabbing my shoulder and gently shaking me.
"Hey, y/n we're here, wake up sleepy head" Scarlett said whispering.
I opened my eyes and got out of her car.
Scar took my luggage and led me inside.
She then led me to my room, which was bigger than my room at home. And it was incredibly beautiful.
"This.. is my room?" I asked in a sleepy voice, not believing it.
"Yup, all yours. Now I would say, we both get to bed. You had a long day I would guess. Make yourself comfortable, you have your own bathroom next to your room. And if you need anything, our room is at the end of this floor, yeah?" Scarlett explained to me.
"Totally understood. Thank you Mrs. Johansson" I said.
"Oh please just call me Scarlett" she smiled and stroked over my hair.
"Sleep well y/n, good night Little One" Scar said and gave me a quick hug.
I was a bit surprised but hugged her back.
I quickly whispered a "Good Night Scarlett" as she left my room.
Then I just layed my luggage down in front of my bed, took out my comfort pillow with Natasha Romanoff on it out and quickly changed into pyjamas.
I layed down in my bed, and I don't lie when I say that it was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in.
As soon as I closed my eyes, I was out like a light.