Taste of You {ScarJo×Fem!Reader}

Y/n has had a crush on Scarlett Johansson since they first met at a Cafe.
Scarlett invited Y/n for dinner since she found her attractive.
They both started dating, and were now on their way to Scarletts House after their like 6th date.
They both had their shared their first kiss on their 3rd date.

Warnings: Smut, mommy kink, more smut

Not spell checked, some "Scarletts" might be "Dove" since I wrote that while listening to Taste of You and my mind Wandered to Dove whoops.

Third Pov:
Y/n and Scarlett were in Scars car while she drove both of them home.
They were back from a beautiful date. A dinner in the sunset at the beach.
Y/n had arranged everything and Scarlett was incredibly in Love.
She knew, that she had feelings for the y/hc girl.
She always lost herself in y/n's y/ec eyes and she would smile everytime she thought about y/n.
Scar smiled at the girl next to her in the passenger seat as she was vibing to "I wanna be your slave" by Måneskin.
As y/n sang the lyrics, she could feel herself getting horny at the sight of the girl.
After the song ended, Scar asked "May I put on a song?"
Y/n nodded and Scarlett put on the song "Taste of You".
Y/n's face turned into a slight red as she looked at Scar, who was singing and driving.

"What am I supposed to do, but sink my teeth in you?
I starve without you on my lips, I die without the taste of it
What am I supposed to be when you sink your teeth in me?
'Cause I live for the way you move, I'd die without the taste of you"
Scar sang and bit her lip while doing so.
Y/n looked at the blonde, feeling herself getting wet.
"Shit Scar is so incredibly hot-" she thought to herself.
Scarlett felt the girl staring at her so she quickly turned her gaze to y/n and winked at her.
Y/n bit her lips, feeling her face getting into a darker shade of red.
Scar felt the girl tensing up a bit, so she put her hand on her thigh to calm her down.
She felt that the pretty girl was wet, so she smirked to herself.

As Scar sang the refrain the second time, y/n closed her eyes, thinking of the kiss in the music video.

After the song was finished, Scarlett pulled up at her house and got out of her car.
She opened the door for y/n, which said
"Ou, what a gentlewoman" with a small smirk.
Scarlett smirked back and took her hand.
Scarlett quickly pulled the girl into a kiss, wrapping her arms around the neck of y/n.
Y/n meanwhile slowly licked Scarletts lips, asking for entrance which she denied.
Y/n whined and Scarlett seductively whispered "Patience Princess"
Y/n moaned slightly at the pet name.
While still being wrapped up in a hug, Scarlett touched y/n's thigh, making her jump.
Scar put her arms around Y/n so she didn't fall and squeezed her ass Slightly, claiming another moan.

They both eventually got inside, and they were kissing the whole way to Scarletts bedroom.
The blonde girl gently layed y/n on her bed, crawling on top of her.
"What were you thinking of when you closed your eyes in the car earlier?" Scarlett asked, smiling.
"Uhm.. I.. nothing" the y/hc girl answered, blushing like hell.
"Oh, you're sure you weren't thinking about the.. kiss, in the music video?" Scarlett kept asking and y/n shook her head.
"You want me to kiss you like this? You want me to slide my tongue down your throat, fighting for dominance, knowing I will win?" Scar asked in a husky voice.
Y/n nodded and Scarlett slightly grabbed her jaw "Words, Babygirl"
"Yes please Scarlett" y/n quickly said.
"That's not my name Princess" Scarlett said while letting her index finger slide over y/n's bottom lip.
"Please Mommy, kiss me like this" y/n moaned.
Without hesitation, Scar grabbed the girls chin, pulling her closer and into a passionate kiss.
She slid her tongue into y/n's mouth, and they fought for dominance even though Scar did win.
While pulling away for air, Scar bit y/n's lower lip, making her moan.