Jealous. {ScarJo×Fem!Reader}

Y/n is an actress in the MCU and deeply in Love with her Co-Actress, Scarlett Johansson.
She didnt thought, she would ever have a chance with the blonde, so she distracted herself, hoping to fall in love with someone else..

Warnings: smut, maybe swearing

Requested by:

{Not spell checked}

Nobody's pov

You were a bit nervous.
You didn't know why, because you've done that some times.
But not with her. The blonde, wity those gorgeous green eyes. Scarlett Johansson.
The cast decided to go out tonight, because it was the last day of filming.
Robert chose a club and booked it for you, so Nobody else was there.
Of course, you all loved your fans, but if you wanted to have a time, being with friends, it could be very difficult sometimes.

You just got out of the shower, looking at your closet at your dresses.
Which one should I wear? You asked yourself.
You had many dresses, since you liked going out with friends, even if you didnt really drunk much.
Just then, a cute dress which was black at the top, but then sparkly and glittery catched your eyes.
You pulled it out, knowing that this was the one.

You put it on, did your hair and makeup, looking at yourself in the mirror.

{Your outfit&hair&shoes}

{Your makeup}

You then took your phone, a fitting purse and texted Lizzie.

Y/n: Hey Liz, I ready, can you pick me up?

Lizzie♡: yes ofc, see you in five, Honey<3

You smiled, because you and Liz were always play flirting. There was nothing going on between you two, this was all platonic.
You put your keys into your purse, going out of your house and closing your door.
As you waited for Lizzie, you began thinking about Scarlett.
How will she look tonight? What will she wear? Would she even notice me?