Ms. Romanoff Pt.2 {Natasha×Fem!Reader}

Part 2 from Ms. Romanoff, I know you all are waiting for it <3

Warnings: smut<3

Time skip few weeks

PoV Natasha

I've been thinking about her all day. All night. All the time.
Y/n, the new student.
Well, what means "new", shes been at this school for a couple weeks and I saw her every day in the hallway and that we had Russian 2 times in a week didn't make it better.
Shes the reason why I can't sleep at night, her, sometimes, revealing outfits keep my mind occupied with things I wanna do to her.
How I want to rip her clothes of, how I want to rail her on the table and make her eyes roll to the back of her head.
Okey, Natasha, stop this right now.
Shes your student and you could lose your job.
Besides, I don't even know if she likes me too.
Yeah, we kissed on her first day here, but that doesn't mean anything, does it?

"Ms. Romanoff? Are you there?" The voice of Chase pulled me out of my thoughts.
"What? Oh, I'm sorry, what was your question?" I answered feeling the blush creeping up my cheeks.
"I asked, what we had for homework? You wanted to tell us but then you zoned out, Ma'am" Y/n said shyly with a smile.
"Oh right, yeah. You all are gonna do page 394 number 1-4, it's not much, just reading the text and answering the questions" I said, smiling at y/n slightly.
My students nodded, writing it down and then packing their things before the bell rang.

When the lesson was over, everyone left quickly. Everyone except for y/n.
As the classroom was empty, she closed the door and made her way over to my desk, sitting down on it.
My gaze wandered up her body, analyzing her perfect legs, her outfit which hugged her curves perfectly.
I felt myself getting wet just by the sight of the girl that was sitting infront of me.
I placed my hands on her thighs, looking into her eyes.
"Hmm, what were you thinking about earlier, Ms. Romanoff?" Y/n asked seductively.
I slightly groaned at how she pronounced my name, whispering
"I was thinking about you, Beautiful"
"What is so much more important than your lesson, huh?" She mocked me.
"Nothing, really" I said as she leaned closer to me, showing a little of her cleavage.
"Are you sure, Natasha?" She asked teasingly, knowing what affect she had on me.
I nodded again,as she placed her hands on mine, which were still on her thighs.
Then the bell rang, and y/n jumped of the desk, getting her school back.
"It was nice, talking to you, Ms. Romanoff, but I have art now, bye" she smiled sweetly and left my class room.
I looked after her, and then my gaze traveled to her desk, were a piece of paper was laying.
Then I stood up and went to look what it was, it was a note, which said
"For Ms. Romanoff, don't forget me.
*insert number* "

I saved her number in my phone, thinking about texting her, but just in the moment I wanted to, my students for the lesson came in.
I greeted them all and smiled as they sat down.

The lesson went on, but it was difficult for me to concentrate, since the images of y/n wouldn't leave my mind.
My head was clouded with her scent, pictures of her bending over my desk and begging me to fuck her.
As the students were working in quiet, I got my phone and texted y/n quickly.

Me:
Hey Kitten, it's me, Natasha.
Are you free today?

Y/n
Hello Nat, yeah I am, why?

Me:
Wait at the teachers parking lot after school.

Y/n:
Okey, but shouldn't you be teaching?😏

Me:
Shouldn't you be learning?

Y/n
Fair point, see you later, Beautiful <3

Me:
See you later  kitten<3

Then I put my phone away, smiling like an idiot because she called me Beautiful.
Oh my God, Natasha, are you in love?
That's really new for me since I never met someone who made me feel like y/n did.
I felt really save, she made my heart flutter and I had this constant urge to kiss her and make her mine.

End of the school day

PoV Y/n

As Natasha said, I was standing at the teachers parking lot, waiting for her.
I was really excited about everything, since she made me feel really special.
The first day I saw her, she had me captured, she had me hypnotized.
Her green eyes never let me go, her scent infiltrating my senses.
She made my heart flutter, gave me butterflies every day.

I was ripped out of my thoughts by someone putting their hand on my wrist.
I looked up and looked directly into those green eyes I just thought about a second ago.
"H..hey" I stuttered.
"Hey Kitten, waiting for someone?" Nat asked with a smirk.
I just nodded and she lead me to her car.
"What are you waiting for? I have a surprise for you, Babygirl" Nat chuckled and I nervously got in.
She did to and started the car, placing her hand on my thigh and tracing it up and down.
"Where are we going, Natty?" I asked shyly and she replied with
"To mine, as I told you, I had a surprise" Nat chuckled.
I just sat there, comfortable silence coming over us.
At some point, she placed her hand on my thigh, slightly moving it up and down.

After another 15 minutes of her teasing me, she pulled up at a beautiful house and opened the door for me.
"What a gentlewoman" I chuckled as she took my hand.
Then, Nat lead me inside and placed my schoolbag somewhere in the hallway.
She put her hands around my waist and pulled me closer to herself, whispering "I've wanted to do that so long" and then smashed her lips onto mine.
I immediately kissed her back, feeling her soft lips moving against mine.
Her hands traveled up and down my body as she pushed me against the wall, deepening the kiss and making me moan.
After we had to pull away for air, I breathed "fuck mommy"
That was enough for her to pull me upstairs to her room, discarding our clothes on the way.

By the time she laid me on her bed, both of us were Stark naked.
Nat kissed down my breasts, livking them, biting and placing hickeys.
"Fuck Mommy, I need more" I moaned as she twirled my nipples between her fingers.
"Your wish is my command, Babygirl" she said, licking down to my dripping core, but skipping it.

PoV Natasha

Knowingly I skipped her core, licking and biting her thighs.
She was squirming under me, begging for my touch.
But before I started to eat her, I would mark her as mine.
No matter who saw it. I didn't care. All I wanted was y/n.

After I thought it was enough of marking, I licked up to her pussy, licking a stripe through it.
"You ready, Babygirl?", I husked against her core, making her eagerly nod her head.
I chuckled deeply, plunging two fingers inside her, making her moan.
With my tongue, I pleased her clit, livking, kissing and sucking on it.
The young girl was a moaning mess, not being able to form a proper sentence.
I soon added another finger, fastening my lace and moaning by the taste of her.
"Shit, Mommy I- I'm close" she managed to say between moans.
I felt her walls clenching around my fingers and added my tongue into gehen pussy.
"Cum for me Kitten, I know you want to" I husked and soon felt her sweet juices on my tongue, swallowing all of them.

After I cleaned her, I layed down next to her, placing her head on my chest.
"You're really pretty when you cum" I smiled and she blushed.
"You're beautiful in general.." she whispered, looking at me.
"You're too, Baby" I smiled.
"Natty?" Shw asked. That name gave me butterflies.
"Yes,  Honey?" I asked back.
"I.. like you.. like a lot.." she mumbled, burying her face in my neck.
"Oh Love, I like you too" I whispered back, kissing her head.
"You do?" Y/n asked  and looked up.
I just kissed her with a smile.
She kissed me back, smiling too.
"Can we sleep, maybe?" Y/n asked with the softest baby voice and I placed her head back on my chest.
"Of course Baby, sleep well"

New chapter loves <3
I hope you like this one, sorry it took so long to post this<3
I love you all so much<3