♡𝓞𝓷𝓮♡

⚠️IMPORTANT⚠️

This story does not follow the Anime or Manga. It focuses on Izuku's mental health, struggles, and relationships.

Music will be a big part of this story and a song will be at the top of each chapter. It'll represent the feel of the chapter.

This story also has a playlist. The link will be at the end of the chapter.
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

~
Bakugo pulled Izuku away from the others and behind the bathroom building.

"Why are we over here?" Izuku asked.

"I have a surprise" Bakugo said, his cheeks bright pink.

"What I-"

Bakugo grabbed Izuku's face and put their lips together. He then backed away and Izuku tilted his head a little.

"Why'd you do that?" Izuku asked confused.

"Because that's how you show someone there important to you! You're my best friend so that means you're the most important person there is!" Bakugo grinned exposing his missing tooth.

"Ok Kacchan!" Izuku smiled grabbing Bakugo's hand.
~

Izuku slowly opened his eyes and slowly looked to the left. He watched the cherry blossom leaves fall as he gently touched his lips. He noticed the droplets on the desk and touched them before touching his face.

"Oh I'm crying again..." he said quietly.

"Midoriya"

Izuku slowly lifted his face off his desk and turned away from the window. He gazed at Shoto while wiping the tears away.

"Hi Todoroki-kun" Izuku yawned.

"It's time for lunch now, are you coming?" he asked.

"Oh, yes I'm coming." Izuku said standing up.

As they started to leave Aizawa stopped them, "Midoriya if you're still feeling weak you can go back to the dorms and rest." he suggested.

"I'm fine" Izuku smiled.

Aizawa didn't believe him but nodded regardless. Izuku and Shoto then left the classroom. They walked in comfortable silence and entered the cafeteria. Shoto grabbed soba like always and Izuku just followed him.

They sat down at the end of their usual table alone. Uraraka had confessed to Izuku weeks ago but he politely declined. She started to avoid him after that, along with Iida though he tried to be subtle.

"Midoriya aren't you going to eat?" Shoto asked.

Izuku shook his head, "I don't think I'd be able to finish it and I don't want to be wasteful."

"You can have some of mines it you'd like" Shoto offered.

"Thank you" Izuku smiled at him.

Shoto continued to make conversation as they ate. He could tell Izuku wasn't in the best mood. He wasn't talking or smiling as much and when he did smile it seemed forced.

He wasn't the best when it came to these things so he tried to do what Izuku would do for him. Izuku noticed this and tried to cheer up, grateful for his bestfriend.

𖠑𖠑𖠑𖠑

Bakugo was the first to return to class after lunch. His group of idiots were irritating him more than usual. Aizawa was talking to some kid as Bakugo entered the room and sat down.