♡𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 ♡

It's been about a month and things have been going well. Everyone seems to be at a good place in their lives. Minori and Shoto started dating a while ago to everyone's surprise.

As well as Momo and Jiro though it wasn't much of a surprise. Izuku and Bakugo have been growing closer as well as Kaminari and Kirishima. Izuku also integrated into class 1-B without any issue.

He hasn't made any friends in there as of yet. They all know of his reasons for being there due to a small outburst. They treat him more gently then everyone else but he knew they were just being careful. They were nice though and he was grateful.

He didn't like the special treatment but soon got over it. Izuku was even getting better at using his quirk. Aizawa was right all he needed was time for things to start getting better. Izuku was talking with Shoji when Bakugo approached.

"Hey nerd are we gonna go train or what?" Bakugo asked shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Sure Kacchan, "

Izuku waved goodbye to Shoji and the two went on their way. Training was just Izuku sitting in on Bakugo and Yagi's sessions. He'd tell Bakugo how he figured certain things out and gave him tips.

Izuku was a bit hurt that Bakugo was picking everything up so quickly. It took him months just to stop breaking his arms. Yagi said it could be because he already has a quirk.

Izuku had a hard time believing that though. Once they were done for the day Yagi left and it was just them two. Izuku had been working up the courage to ask Bakugo out.

Izuku had kissed Bakugo in the heat of the moment and he had kissed back. That had to mean he felt something for him. Right? Things did get awkward for a while after that.

Whenever Izuku brought it up Bakugo would just wave it off and say it was ok. As they left both bous remained quiet, lost in their own thoughts.

"Kacc-"

"Dek-"

Both boys paused as they started to call each other at the same time.

Izuku giggled a little, "You can go first"

"Well I-, " he sighed "I'm sorry...I may have been leading you on, that wasn't my intention I swear."

Izuku's smile fell, "What?"

"I'm starting to realize that I have feelings for Kirishima... I think I'm going to ask him out today. I'm sorry... I know I made it seem like we had something. I just didn't want to say the wrong thing and hurt you again.

I know that isn't ok and that I shouldn't have done it. It's just- you've been through a lot and it made you happy. I didn't want to ruin that for you but I couldn't keep doing that to you." Bakugo apologized.

"Then why did you kiss me? I mean it was pretty fucking obvious how I felt about you so why did you wait until now? Am I a joke to you?" Izuku looked at him stupidly.

"No, I just- I didn't- fuck," Bakugo cursed not knowing what to say.

"You know what I don't think I ever loved you. Maybe I just assumed I was because I was so desperate to be in your life again," Izuku laughed bitterly "Maybe deep down I actually hate you and was in denial. Yeah, I think that's it. I. Hate. You."

"No Izuku don't say that, please don't s-say that," Bakugo said desperately, pain evident on his face.

At this point Izuku was emotionally and mentally drained. He didn't even respond, he just turned around and began walking away. He ignored Bakugo's calls and headed back to the dorms. He felt numb.