♡ 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮 ♡

Matt gently placed a blanket over Izuku and Sug. Izuku had cried himself to sleep in Sug's arms. Tenka had left to take Kaminari back to the dorms.

They knew Izuku wasn't going to leave so Kaminari was sending Tenka back with some of Izuku's things. Matt sat beside his brother with a sigh, both of their eyes now red and puffy.

"How the hell did this happen?" Sug growled.

"You know how, it's because dad is pushing him," Matt said.

"He's barely out of school, he isn't even 18 yet, it's too early and Dad knows it." Sug clicked his tongue annoyed.

"Things are bad right now and because we left he has to bear all of it. No matter how much we want to blame dad it's on us too. This is just the first of many attacks. From now on he's always going to be a target.

The best we can do is protect him, even if it kills us. He didn't ask for this life and I'll be damned if I let anyone force him to live it." Matt said angrily.

"Did you forget where we are right now? Before any of that, we need to make sure he survives this. I knows he's a strong kid and I believe he can survive this but what if he doesn't?

Our brother could be on his death bed and guess who isn't here? Our fucking parents, even now they're putting the business before their fucking kids," Sug said through gritted teeth.

"Getting mad won't change anything," Matt sighed "Let's just focus on Hanta for now."

"Your right,"

Izuku stirred slightly and tightly gripped Sug's shirt as he cried in his sleep. Both males looked down at him with a frown. They've only ever seen him smiling or being playful.

So seeing him in such a vulnerable state broke their hearts. They've only know Izuku a few months but they had grown attached to him. Even if he wasn't with their brother anymore they cared deeply for him. He was family now.

"Hanta is a damn idiot, just look at him? How can he not tell Izuku cares for him?" Matt mumbled.

"Your one to talk, you did the same thing with Kiko," Sug pointed out.

"Yeah, but with her, you couldn't tell how she felt at all. With Izuku it's clear as day and anyone can tell if they look close enough." Matt defended.

"I know this may sound bad but I'm glad they aren't together. If Izuku had been with him instead of that chick I wouldn't-"

Matt cut him off knowing what he meant, "Yeah, if Izuku got killed in the crossfire I wouldn't be able to forgive myself. I don't even want to know how Hanta would feel." Matt mumbled.

"Do you think that's why he broke things off? To protect Izuku?" Sug questioned.

"No, he ended things a while ago. He only just found out about everything a couple weeks ago." Matt informed.

"What? And there's already this much heat against him?" Sug said in shock.

"Exactly, that's why we need to see mom and dad. Before things escalate," Matt told him.

"I'm not saying shit to them until I know Hanta is ok. After that fine but if he doesn't- then I'm done...with all of this. For good," Sug told his brother.

Matt nodded, "alright,"

Izuku started to stir again and they lowered their voices.

𖠑𖠑𖠑𖠑

Izuku gently wiped Sero's face and neck with a damp rag. He was stable but had to be put into a medically induced coma to get treated. Now they just had to wait for him to wake up on his own.