♡ 𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝔂 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻 ♡

Just thought I'd explain their relationship dynamic😗

Hiroto (The main "dom")- He is the primary or "lead" Seme in the relationship but has the personality of a seme. He's a bit submissive and obedient towards Izuku mainly. He's pretty much a bottom unless it's sex related.💀

Sero (Supporting dom)- He is also a Seme in the relationship but kinda just falls back. He has a more dominant personality than Hiroto but the relaxed and kinda nonchalant parts overpower that. So he doesn't really take on a dom role unless he has to. Other than that he's just vibing.

Izuku (The power bottom)- Izuku is the uke of the relationship only during sex despite being a Riba. He is the one who is the actual lead in the relationship. Nothing about him is submissive, not even during sex. He runs the relationship and he's fully aware.👑💅🏾✨

Uke means bottom
Seme means top
Riba means switch
••••••••••••••••••••

{Part One}

Izuku sat up in the bed and yawned rubbing his eyes. Hiroto started to rub his now sore arm making Sero laugh.

"Sorry Asahi," Izuku frowned.

"It's ok, did you sleep well?" He asked.

Izuku nodded, "Mhm, what time is it? Is everyone here?"

"It's six and your teacher is the only one not here," Hiroto answered.

"Come on I wanna go say hi," Izuku said getting up.

"Alright,"

Sero pocketed his phone and got up following them downstairs. The doorbell was rung and Izuku made a U-turn for the door. He opened it and perked up seeing Aizawa. Izuku hugged him excitedly making the man smile and hug him back.

"You made it," Izuku smiled.

"I did, I had to finish up some work first though. Were you waiting the whole time?" He asked.

Izuku shook his head, "I just woke up from a nap so you came at the perfect time."

"That's good,"

"Come on so you can meet my dad,"

Izuku dragged the lazy man by the hand making Sero laugh as Hiroto locked the door. They entered the backyard to see the older men and Mitsuki around the grills.

(She's one of the boys now😤👑)

"Dad come here," Izuku called out going over to him.

Hisashi flipped the last piece of meat and walked over with a smile.

"Did you just wake up?" He asked.

"Mhm, look this is my teacher, Aizawa sensei. Aizawa this is my dad Hisashi," Izuku introduced.

Hisashi wiped his hand off and held it out for Aizawa who shook it.

"So you're the teacher he's always bragging about. Nice to meet you,"

Aizawa chuckled, "I guess so,"

"Yay! Ok, you two mingle while I go say hi to my friends." Izuku smiled before leaving.

Izuku made his way over to the bonfire where all his friends were hanging around. He snuck up behind Shoto and jumped on his back hugging his neck.

"Sho my brother from another mother!"

"Izu my pain in the ass,"

He laughed as Izuku pinched him and gave him a real hug.

"Awe it's my favorite thruple!" Minori gushed.