♡ 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ♡

{Part Two}

TW// This chapter is mostly smut

Monoma's phone went off and he opened the text messages.

Izuku

Izu: I'm outside, open the doors please.

Monoma got off the bed and sat his phone on the nightstand. He opened his balcony doors and stepped out. He grabbed the small bag Izuku lifted up and placed it near his closet.

He then turned around to see Izuku climbing onto his balcony. Monoma was very happy that he was only on the second floor.

Izuku closed the balcony doors but left the curtains drawn. He glanced back at Monoma and took in his appearance.

Monoma looked away, his face was flushed red from his arousal and embarrassment. He had on a large white shirt that barely stopped past his thighs.

It was obvious that he had no boxers on with the way his erection was so noticeable. Izuku walked over and held Monoma's waist.

"Little fawn...did you start without me?" Izuku asked.

"N-no I didn't I just g-got a bit excited w-while waiting." Monoma blushed harder.

"Which do you prefer today?" Izuku asked.

"M-my ankle still h-hurts from morning training s-so-"

"I'll be gentle," Izuku said making him blush.

"O-ok,"

Izuku lifted Monoma up and placed him on his bed. Izuku spread Monoma's legs and gently grabbed his dick.

"Let me take care of this first," Izuku told him.

Izuku started by lick Monoma's tip before sucking on it. Izuku took him fully into his mouth and fingered Monoma's hole at the same time.

Monoma placed his hand over his mouth tried to muffle his moans. Izuku was way more experienced and quickly learned what Monoma did and didn't like.

He knew exactly how to please Monoma which made sex with Izuku addicting. This was the main reason Monoma always wanted to top despite hating it.

He was in love with someone and didn't want to lose his feelings for them when he knew Izuku would never see him that way.

Falling for Izuku would only hurt him in the end so he avoided this. But every time Izuku takes control Monoma loses himself.

Izuku started to scissor Monoma's entrance making him grip the sheets. Izuku removed his fingers and replaced them with his tongue.

"A-ah~!"

Monoma let out a loud muffled moan. Izuku's tongue was sending small sparks of pleasure throughout him. Izuku grabbed Monoma's thighs and pulled him gently making him lay on his back.

Izuku swirled and thrusted his tongue inside Monoma's drenched hole. Monoma crossed his legs around Izuku's neck as he gripped his hair.