♡ 𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ♡

Izuku entered his room and immediately started to undress. He put on some skin tight biker shorts that hid absolutely nothing.

Paired with that he put on Shoto's hoodie with no shirt underneath. Despite the huge hoodie Izuku's body was still largely exposed. All he had to do was lift his arms and everything was out for the world to see.

That was one of the things that changed about Izuku once he started to be with Sero. The boy completely broke Izuku's shell.

He no longer got nervous or embarrassed about anything. He was also more confident, especially in his body, and had no problems showing it off.

Izuku grabbed his favorite blanket and sleepily headed up the stairs. He didn't bat an eye at the looks he received. He just wanted cuddles and sleep. Why were so many of his classmates suddenly up anyways?

He made it to Kaminari's room and gently knocked before entering. Both boys turned red as they took in Izuku's appearance. He looked absolutely adorable right now.

"I'm glad my beds so big," Kaminari laughed as he fixed it up.

"And comfortable," Izuku added.

"You slept on it before?" Kirishima asked.

Izuku nodded and rubbed his eyes, "Mhm, it was the weekend Aizawa Sensei told you all everything." Izuku yawned.

"Did you know it has a built-in heating pad?" Kirishima grinned.

"It does? Can we turn-"

Izuku paused mid-sentence, his eyes glued to the balcony doors. The curtains were slightly open and Izuku could see outside.

"Izu? What's wrong?" Kaminari asked.

"Is that rain?" Izuku quietly asked.

"Oh yeah, it's supposed to storm all weekend," Kirishima answered.

"Apparently it's going to be the worst thunderstorm we've had this year." Kaminari added.

A loud boom sounded followed by a bright light and practically shook the room.

Izuku threw himself at the closest person to him and latched onto him like his life depended on it.

That person happened to be Kirishima. Both boys were stunned to say the least.

Another loud crackle was heard slightly louder than the first. The pounding of rain echoed throughout the room.

Izuku held onto Kirishima tighter as he started to tear up and tremble.

I'm not there anymore. I'm not there anymore. I'm not there anymore. I'm not there anymore.

~~~~~

Izuku was only 8 years old and home alone. His mother wouldn't be back home until the next day. That's usually how her work trips went but Izuku was used to being alone now.

He finished his homework, cooked dinner, took a shower, cleaned the house, and was now ready for bed.

That was his everyday routine aside from the occasional grocery shopping trip. Tonight was slightly different though.

It was a pretty bad thunderstorm that had knocked out the power. Izuku didn't mind though, it was already so late.

He was about to go to sleep anyways and he had previously set the tv to record the All Might special that was playing tonight. He could always watch it tomorrow.

His mom would be home then so they could watch it together. Izuku was a bit worried for his mom. He hoped she was ok and that she wasn't caught in this storm.