♡ 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ♡

This story is meant to be short so sorry if it seems like things are going too fast or there are too many time skips.😅
•••••••••••••••••••••
TW// This ones extremely smutty

Everything was calm at the moment. Kaminari as well as Aizawa and Nezu decided not to pressure Sero or Izuku into talking. It was clear that this was something that they'd have to fix on their own.

Izuku slipped back into his usual patterns and began completely ignoring Sero's existence. He thought it was better this way, he thought that if he pretended he wasn't there then it wouldn't hurt as bad.

Izuku was still locking himself in his room. He only left when necessary, to see Monoma, and when his friends forced him to get some air.

Izuku used his training and school work as a distraction. He felt the least he could do was succeed so he wasn't a disappointment to his parents.

Izuku finished up an essay and checked the time. It was currently ten forty-five and Izuku was still wide awake. His phone began to ring and he answered knowing only one person would call him this late.

"Hello?" Izuku said.

"Hey Izu um...remember that thing I wanted to do?" Neito was nervous.

"Yes fawn, what is it that you want? Use your words," Izuku grinned slightly.

"Stop teasing me!" Monoma huffed and Izuku chuckled.

"Alright, yes I remember."

"Well the things I needed for that finally came today so can we...um...do it tonight?" Monoma said shyly.

"If that's what you want. I'll be waiting for you, Denki's downstairs so I'll tell him to sneak you in." Izuku told him.

"A-alright,"

"Awe I thought you could get through this whole call without stuttering." Izuku snickered.

"You're such an asshole, I'll see you in a bit."

Monoma hung up and Izuku tossed his phone on the bed. He then started to put all his things away. He picked up the few things off the floor and put them away too.

There was a knock at his door and he opened it to see Monoma holding a black box. Monoma walked in and Izuku closed and locked the door. Monoma sat the box on the bed and nervously turned around.

Izuku walked over, "Why are you so nervous? What's in the box?"

"Well the person I was seeing said something about wanting to use these things on me. So I ordered them before he started avoiding me. I can't return them so I thought I'd at least use them but I-I'm too scared." Monoma explained.

"Well what are they?" Izuku rested his chin on Monoma's head.

"I don't really know...it was called an edge set or something." Monoma quietly said confused.

Izuku started to laugh as he hugged Monoma's waist. Monoma grew annoyed with Izuku always laughing at him but didn't shrug him off.

"What are you laughing at now?" Monoma glared even though Izuku was behind him.

"Nothing you're just so innocent," Izuku laughed calming down.

"No I'm not," Monoma rolled his eyes.

"You are but that just makes you more adorable. I think it's cute, but you're adorable the most when I make you moan." Izuku said the last bit in his ear.

Monoma turned bright red, "why do you always say things like that...it's embarrassing." he said quietly.

"Because the way you react is cute. If I could I'd just keep you to myself," Monoma's eyes widened "Anyways shouldn't we get started if you want to make it back before lock up?" Izuku asked.