♡ 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ♡

Izuku and Monoma stood in the lunch line together. Izuku was a few inches taller than Monoma and rested his arm on his head. 1-B was aware of their...secret relationship.

It's not like they were quiet when having sex. Especially not the other night when they went four rounds. They said nothing about it though, it wasn't their business.

Monoma was the only person Izuku was close to in 1-B. He didn't care about making friends anymore and they thought he was unapproachable. Monoma was looking at something on his phone and held it up to Izuku.

"Look they have new flavors out. Can we go sometime? I really want to try it but not alone."

Monoma studied Izuku's emotionless face as he looked over the contents of his phone. He felt a bit of happiness knowing that he was one of the few people who got to see him smile nowadays.

"Sure we can go if you want," Izuku agreed.

Monoma smiled and pocketed his phone as the line moved up. They came a bit late since Monoma went with Izuku and Aizawa to help him train.

He was happy that he could use his quirk to help Izuku with his. Monoma picked out what he wanted and Izuku paid for it making Monoma narrow his eyes. He didn't say anything knowing Izuku would just brush him off.

"Aren't you getting anything?" Monoma asked.

"I don't have an appetite so I'll eat off your tray today," Izuku said and grabbed the tray.

"I can carry that myself you know," Monoma pointed out.

Izuku shrugged and bit into the melon bun, "I want to carry it so I will."

Izuku noticed that 1-A was already seated. He saw Shoto, Minori, Kirishima, and Kaminari sitting together at one end. At the other was Sero, Bakugo, Mina, Jiro, Momo, Tsu, Hagakure, Tokoyami, and Ojiro.

Izuku headed over and Monoma was close behind him. Minori lightly nudged Shoto and the boy looked up before moving down two seats.

Minori also moved down a seat and the duo sat down. Izuku placed Monoma's tray in front of him.

"Hi," He said to Kaminari and Kirishima.

"Hey Monoma," Kaminari smiled.

"Hey, Looks like we get to sit together again." Kirishima smiled at them.

Izuku just nodded and poked Monoma's side, "Huh?"

Izuku held up his bag and Monoma grabbed it now remembering.

"Oh yeah," He looked through the bag "Here's your book, sorry it slipped my mind."

"No problem I wasn't stressing," Kirishima waved him off and grabbed it.

"Who's this? You all seem close? Izuku aren't you going to introduce your new bestie to your other friends. Are you embarrassed by me?" Minori said dramatically.

"Very," Izuku said flicking Minori's forehead making them gasp offended.

Monoma blushed bright red and hid slightly behind Izuku. In truth, Izuku forgot Kaminari and Kirishima were coming over to study one night.

They walked in on the two "wrestling" and somehow became friends. The couple snickered at the embarrassed boy making him narrow his eyes.

"He's a student from 1-B, I'm assuming they became acquainted after Izu switched classes." Shoto piped up.

Izuku nodded confirming and held the melon bun towards Monoma. Monoma took a bite and then another.

"That's good! Is it the new one lunch rush made?" Monoma asked.